The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

introduction to affiatefix network

Obafemi Agbongbon

affiliate
I am a newbie in affiliate marketing using CPA network.I have been in this for about six months now but I am yet to be a success as I have been using free traffic all the while simply because Facebook is not allowing my ads to move above the ground.I will be glad to learn from my bosses here on how I can be successful in this business even with little investment.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

If you are wanting to use Facebook for traffic, it is a stretch to try and not invest in paid traffic there. If your ads are not getting approved, it is definitely because you are not following their ad guidelines and requirements.

Read through the Social forum here, add a new thread as well about why your ads are not approved. Facebook always emails you the reasons why they are not approved.

Hi Obafemi, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

Hello Obafemi Agbongbon. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started, go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thanks so much to the wonderful people in this forum. In fact this is the best forum I have ever come across in my existence...Keep it up my wonderful people.Please i want you to read through my methods and correct me if I am wrong in anyway. I wish to move on with great people here irrespective of where I am starting from.

I have two important CPA networks from where I am getting offers, CPAgrip and adworkmedia.
I used to buy domains from namecheap and godaddy and get them hosted at hostinger with my landing pages built with wordpress.For traffic sources, I am using facebook ads and my niches are sweepstakes, survey completion, application install and games install. I usually prefer email submit with 2nd and 3rd tier geos.

As for trakker, I used to use facebook tracker via business manager. So far, I am yet to make a dim despite my spending money and time in this business. In fact sometimes facebook tends to block my link when trying to adjust my lander.

At this point, I am getting somehow fed up until I read many testimonies out here about how people are making cool money day in day out. I am hearing about adplexity, Voluum, Vultr, admobspy,whatrunwhere,purelander and some other bigger names I never know of before.

Please, I am now determined in investing $1000 into this business and make it work. I will need someone to let me know where actually I can start from or if i am okay where I am at least for a start...I want to test some adworkmedia and Cpagrip offers on facebook then pick the best offer. Then run it for sometime, scale it to other geo, and so on...I dont want to waste too much money in doing this.What is the best methods I can follow please?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @Obafemi Agbongbon !

I understand your frustration but this is an Introduction thread. :) Follow @T J Tutor 's suggestion - open a new thread in the Social forum for Facebook problems, where 'those in the know' can offer advice.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back