The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Introduction] Right place to learn FB ADs + Cloaker discussion?

ogd3v

affiliate
Hey guys, I've been lurking in the IM scene since 2010. I just dropped out of college last year and committed myself to do IM seriously. In my first month I was spamming PPI offers on social media and made $250 in the first month, it's over a year now and I'm at $500/day right now with FB ads. I've joined this forum to network with like minded people and specially to learn more about FB ads + Cloaking CPA offers so I can reach 5 figures a day.

So is this the right place to learn FB ads + cloaking?

Thanks

Hey guys, I've been lurking in the IM scene since 2010. I just dropped out of college last year and committed myself to do IM seriously. In my first month I was spamming PPI offers on social media and made $250 in the first month, it's over a year now and I'm at $500/day right now with FB ads. I've joined this forum to network with like minded people and specially to learn more about FB ads + Cloaking CPA offers so I can reach 5 figures a day.

So is this the right place to learn FB ads + cloaking?

Thanks

Hi @ogd3v , welcome to the new AffiliateFix! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back