The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction of The Kopi Luwak Company to the Affiliate Fix community

The Kopi Luwak Company

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
The Kopi Luwak Company
Hello Affiliate Fix community. I'm Owen, one of the owners of The Kopi Luwak Company, a leading international retailer of luxury Kopi Luwak coffee.

We've recently launched our webstore and are in the process of understanding more about how we can benefit both ourselves and affiliate marketers, by offering our products via an affiliate network.

We've joined this awesome community to learn more about how we can work well with our affiliate marketers, how to help them promote our products whilst maximising earnings for them and sales for us. This forum seemed like a cool place to do just that, and we're really new to this whole process so looking forward to engaging with the community, whilst sharing our knowledge from a Merchants point of view.

Thanks all!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
You may register your business as a resource if you want to solicit new affiliates from this site's membership
https://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
We've joined this awesome community to learn more about how we can work well with our affiliate marketers, how to help them promote our products whilst maximising earnings for them and sales for us. This forum seemed like a cool place to do just that, and we're really new to this whole process so looking forward to engaging with the community, whilst sharing our knowledge from a Merchants point of view.
No problem there -- but no promoting your program or website links (backdoor) without registering your business.

Hi Kopi! Welcome to AffiliateFix.

If you have an affiliate program, let me know and I'll help you register your business in our Resources area so you can recruit affiliates from our membership.

MI
Back