The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduction ~ Benno0o

benno0o

affiliate
Hello Guys,

Writing this thread as an introduction for my account.

My name is Benno0o, I'm a 20 year old law and IBMS student in the Netherlands.
I'm trying to make a living/earn money in IM.

My preferable choice in IM goes towards CPA/PPD, however I still have a long way to go.
I have been reading for the last 3 months, have taken action a couple of times but haven't succeeded yet.

If there's anyone who'd want to be my "coach" it would be awesome... However if not I will make it anyway!

~Benno0o

Hi benno0o ,

Welcome to the FIX! We have an abundance of great people here. Before attempting to have someone coach you, I suggest you allow this forum to coach you until you have at least a level of success and understanding. You have much to learn before you can truly use a personal coach. I suggest you read our Wiki and then begin reading through our various forums to get a true idea of the path you want to take to get your first true steady income developed.

Then develop a plan! Carry out your plan until you succeed.

If you feel you have obstacles you need to overcome, visit this thread (As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started) in the "Newbie Questions and Answers" forum, and tell us what they are.

Hey man, welcome to the forum!

I would definitely suggest finding a good CPA Network to work with. There are a ton of great ones out there, and I work for 2 myself! Contact me any time for help. Best of luck to you! :ninja:

Thank you for your replies!

Hi benno0o ,

Welcome to the FIX! We have an abundance of great people here. Before attempting to have someone coach you, I suggest you allow this forum to coach you until you have at least a level of success and understanding. You have much to learn before you can truly use a personal coach. I suggest you read our /links/ and then begin reading through our various forums to get a true idea of the path you want to take to get your first true steady income developed.

Then develop a plan! Carry out your plan until you succeed.

If you feel you have obstacles you need to overcome, visit this thread: As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started in the "Newbie Questions and Answers" forum, and tell us what they are.

I've read the threads that you've linked, I must also say that my intentions were not to ask for coaching, but intended that if someone would offer me to give guidance/coaching I'd gladly accept it.
I must say i was too blunt in my original post!

Hey there BennoOo , Glad to see you here on Affiliate Fix !!

Thank you!

Hey man, welcome to the forum!

I would definitely suggest finding a good CPA Network to work with. There are a ton of great ones out there, and I work for 2 myself! Contact me any time for help. Best of luck to you! :ninja:

I've already been registered at the following CPA Networks and "download" networks:
Adworkmedia, CPAGrip, Sharecash, Fileice.

And I've been declined by:
Peerfly as they want to see earnings from another network first.

~Benno0o

Edit: just got my phone call by maxbounty and they've accepted me.

Last edited:
MI
Back