The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introduction and greetings

davesev

affiliate
Hi,

This is Dave from Cape Town, South Africa. I currently work in IT as a developer and business analyst. I love my job but I'm looking to earn some passive income through affiliate marketing.

I have been reading up about it for a few weeks, have purchased hosting and domains so far.

I have not yet done any offers or tried to promote a product yet, as I'm still trying to piece a few things together still.

This community looks great and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from you all.

Regards,
Dave

welcome with us buddy
this community is the best
so what are u trying to Promote ?
i suggest u go with cpa marketing :) it's huge industry

welcome with us buddy
this community is the best
so what are u trying to Promote ?
i suggest u go with cpa marketing :) it's huge industry

Yes that's certainly one Avenue (although I'm still new to all this so not even sure what else is out there).

I have not decided on a product, industry or niche yet I'm still working out what I need, and how to decide what to select is a bit daunting. Clickbank.com has thousands of offers and I'm not sure how profitable I could become.

But I'm hoping to find some answers in this forum.

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

u like the Bike u are like me Waw i do 80 km a day some times
i need to move these days again with a friend of mine
it's hot i don't like the bike with the weather is hot

Hi, This is Dave from Cape Town, South Africa.

Hi @davesev , how's it going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

I currently work in IT as a developer and business analyst. I love my job but I'm looking to earn some passive income through affiliate marketing.

I have been reading up about it for a few weeks, have purchased hosting and domains so far.

I have not yet done any offers or tried to promote a product yet, as I'm still trying to piece a few things together still.

This community looks great and I'm looking forward to sharing and learning from you all.

Regards,
Dave

You're in the right place! You will find an abundance of guidance within our membership. All you have to do is be active, ask loads of questions, and take action!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi @davesev , how's it going? Welcome to the AffiliateFix family!

You're in the right place! You will find an abundance of guidance within our membership. All you have to do is be active, ask loads of questions, and take action!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the Dojo as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Thanks for the warm welcome! Ye I can see there is quality advice and very helpful members I'm looking forward to being involved here.

Will definitely keep the dojo in mind.

Regards,
Dave

MI
Back