The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Introducing myself

Bkoiman

affiliate
Hi to entire community,

I'm Fabrizio, from Italy.

I was looking for a community like this from many months. I'm a SMM with a good skill in Facebook Ads, chatbot and wordpress.
I'm pretty new in this world, I reached it with the hope to make affiliate marketing as my lifetime job.
I love it and I studied a lot but I needed a community to get in touch with other affiliates and learn a lot.
I hope to learn and to give my contribution to this community.
If you have any advice like the fundamentals things to know I'll appreciate.
For the moment I'm working with Italian network but I wish to know every single secret and strategy from all over the world.

Thanks a lot and congratulations for building this great community.

Hi to entire community,

I'm Fabrizio, from Italy.

I was looking for a community like this from many months. I'm a SMM with a good skill in Facebook Ads, chatbot and wordpress.
I'm pretty new in this world, I reached it with the hope to make affiliate marketing as my lifetime job.
I love it and I studied a lot but I needed a community to get in touch with other affiliates and learn a lot.
I hope to learn and to give my contribution to this community.
For the moment I'm working with Italian network but I wish to know every single secret and strategy from all over the world.

Thanks a lot and congratulations for building this great community.

Hi Fabrizio,

Welcome to Affiliate Fix ! You sound like an expert in the digital world ! I am sure you will be able to share much valuable inforamtion with us ! Enjoy your journey in affiliate marketing :)

Hi Fabrizio,

Welcome to Affiliate Fix ! You sound like an expert in the digital world ! I am sure you will be able to share much valuable inforamtion with us ! Enjoy your journey in affiliate marketing :)

Thank you man

It's a fantastic community ❤️

Hi Fabrizio,

Thank you man, I'll do it. It's a fantastic place for affiliate.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi, Fabrizio and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I'm a SMM with a good skill in Facebook Ads, chatbot and wordpress.

Have you had a chance to check out the Social Media forum yet? ;)

For fundamentals, I always suggest these two threads for newbies to learn the basics:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

There may be something here that you find interesting and helpful:

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

I wish to know every single secret and strategy from all over the world.

Haha, that will keep you busy for a while. :D There's lots of information here to help you with that.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Fabrizio!

Hi, Fabrizio and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you had a chance to check out the Social Media forum yet? ;)

For fundamentals, I always suggest these two threads for newbies to learn the basics:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

There may be something here that you find interesting and helpful:

Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys

Haha, that will keep you busy for a while. :D There's lots of information here to help you with that.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Fabrizio!

Haha I know it will keep me busy for a lot! But it's our destiny as eternal student

Thx a lot for all informations buddy, I'll try to read that every single free time hoping to learn a lot.

It's really best community I found thx to people as you.

Again, thx!

Fabrizio

MI
Back