The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing myself to the community

Julius Artemiev

affiliate
Hi Everyone

I'm new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing. I'm a full time freelancer looking to start affiliate marketing to help with my dreams of travelling in the future.

I was looking at potentially doing a course for marketing but can't find anything in the US to help me understand how this works, I have a minimal understanding of the concept but want to further that. I also have no idea of how or what I need to actually get me started.

Cheers all

I'm new to the forum and new to affiliate marketing. I'm a full time freelancer looking to start affiliate marketing to help with my dreams of travelling in the future.
Don't have dreams, make plans
  • What countries will you visit?
  • What dates will you arrive & leave
  • Do you need to apply for VISA?
  • How much will flights cost?
  • Where will you stay?
I was looking at potentially doing a course for marketing but can't find anything in the US to help me understand how this works, I have a minimal understanding of the concept but want to further that. I also have no idea of how or what I need to actually get me started.

It's very simple
You promote other people's products and receive commission
95% of people will quit in year 1 without making any money
To get in 5% of winners, follow advice like @T J Tutor --> treat it like a business
The best course is experience
Set a goal, get started & don't quit

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

looking to start affiliate marketing

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE) (lingo/terminology, definitions, tools you need, etc.)
Newbie Helpdesk (newbie questions and concerns)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back