The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Introducing my self as ordered by the dojo

Andrea Monti

affiliate
Hi there ,

So, What to say? My name is Andrea Monti , I'm from Italy , Milan precisely.
I have been wondering about affiliate marketing for a while now.
As of 2 weeks ago I decided to give it a run , and here I am.
I'm a member of Wealthy Affiliate also , some of you may know what it is.

So I've started my brand new website 15 days ago , the link if you want to check it out is : thekeytoretirement dotcom , It's mainly focused on online business and marketing tips.

Now as i deepen down in the marketing world, Im discovering a lot of new things and potential sources of income. So i'll be checking in constantly to see what's trending , what's ongoing and if possibly I could help anyone or just network with somebody.

If you have any thoughts or question , please feel free to ask.

Ady.

Hi there ,

So, What to say? My name is Andrea Monti , I'm from Italy , Milan precisely.

So I've started my brand new website 15 days ago , the link if you want to check it out is : thekeytoretirement dotcom , It's mainly focused on online business and marketing tips.

Now as i deepen down in the marketing world, Im discovering a lot of new things and potential sources of income. So i'll be checking in constantly to see what's trending , what's ongoing and if possibly I could help anyone or just network with somebody.

Ady.
Yo Ady

Welcome to the Fix Family..
"It will be the best, if you begin with the reading of K's tutorials:
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix"

I'm still 20s should I also get something from your site for retirement? LOL

Enjoy your stay.

Hi there , So, What to say? My name is Andrea Monti , I'm from Italy , Milan precisely.

It's great to have you with us. Welcome to the AffiliateFix family @Andrea Monti !

Ady.

You are in the right place! Loads of members contributing everyday and all you need to do is be very active, post often, and ask loads of questions. Oh yeah, be sure to take action!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back