The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Introduce

J

JMJR

Hello, I'm introducing myself because I was coerced into doing so. Moreover, I came here just looking and was forced to register. I think these are not the best ways to get started.

Hello, I'm introducing myself because I was coerced into doing so. Moreover, I came here just looking and was forced to register. I think these are not the best ways to get started.

Hello @JMJR :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @JMJR

Sorry that you felt coerced to join. If you'd clicked on the screen or hit ESC, the popup would have disappeared. Regardless, we're glad to welcome you here.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Hello, I'm introducing myself because I was coerced into doing so. Moreover, I came here just looking and was forced to register.

No coersions and nothing forced. I think you have no forum experience or group experience. As well, if you are put off by our requirements to have members introduce themselves, I have to wonder if I could just walk into your house then without introducing myself. I think not.

I think these are not the best ways to get started.

Yeah, you are probably right. After all, what do we know? We only have over 94,000 members and over 1200 vendors, and been in business since 2011. Must be we don't know how to start off building a healthy relationship with folks.:D

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

MI
Back