The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Intro

mnemonist

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I made it my 2017 Q1 goal to learn all I can about affiliate marketing and focus on building my own program.

I currently have a couple of affiliates, one doing really well with a solid EPC. I'm now looking to find more qualified traffic-providers so I can focus more on doing what I do best: serving my customers.

Looking forward to learning and hanging out here! :)

do you have a network ?

Thanks for this question. This is where my learning begins. :)

What does network mean in this context?

So far, I have my affiliate tracking setup with an onboarding process and a converting funnel. But I don't belong to any networks as of yet.

Hello mnemonist. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hey everyone,

I made it my 2017 Q1 goal to learn all I can about affiliate marketing and focus on building my own program.

I currently have a couple of affiliates, one doing really well with a solid EPC. I'm now looking to find more qualified traffic-providers so I can focus more on doing what I do best: serving my customers.

Looking forward to learning and hanging out here! :)

It's great to have you join us @mnemonist and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

I am doing affiliating too and looking forward to learn more about it from you and other people!

Gainfromhere: I see you're doing Udemy. How are things working out with that?

I have a number of courses there, some multi-year bestsellers. Let me know if you'd like to hear more about them. :)

MI
Back