The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

INtro

lp115lp

affiliate
Hi there!

Well, I'm a 'newbie' all right.

I tried to get into a CPA offer but the network rep told me, due to my inexperience and the nature of the business, I would not be accepted. He DID, however, send me some links - including the one which led me to Affiliate Fix.

I've BEEN studying numerous traffic systems and bought thousands of dollars worth of software and courses but I kept getting tripped-up on the technical details. For example: The network rep had sent me links to some GIF images to use for HIS offer as a test. I tried to put together a Facebook ad but couldn't resize the GIFs because they were animated and I couldn't find any way to alter them.

I'm hoping, for MY sake and that of others I've met, I can learn enough through Affiliate Fix to make US$1,000 a month. I don't believe my SSI checks, scheduled to arrive in a few months, will enable me to continue living here after I'm forced to leave my job due to unsafe conditions so I really need to make this work because, I've learned, no matter how skilled or knowledgeable you may be - age discrimination and nepotism are facts of life.

Hi, @lp115lp , welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are networks that are willing to work with newbies. Do lots of reading, ask questions - settle in. When you're ready, we can offer suggestions of places to apply.

Re working with images, there are lots of online sites and software to make that an easy task. :)

Making $1,000 a month is achievable. It'll take work. If you have money to invest, it may happen faster than using free methods but that is certainly up to you.

I'm from Canada, so not entirely sure what SSI stands for. Social Security Insurance? Regardless, I understand your plight. You've arrived in an amazingly supportive community. We will help you as much as we can.

Meantime, get studying the various threads to get a foundation. These are the three that I usually recommend starting with:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download

When you have questions, feel free to start a thread in the appropriate forum and members will respond.

Hi there!

Hello @lp115lp , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Well, I'm a 'newbie' all right.

I tried to get into a CPA offer but the network rep told me, due to my inexperience and the nature of the business, I would not be accepted. He DID, however, send me some links - including the one which led me to Affiliate Fix.

I've BEEN studying numerous traffic systems and bought thousands of dollars worth of software and courses but I kept getting tripped-up on the technical details. For example: The network rep had sent me links to some GIF images to use for HIS offer as a test. I tried to put together a Facebook ad but couldn't resize the GIFs because they were animated and I couldn't find any way to alter them.

I'm hoping, for MY sake and that of others I've met, I can learn enough through Affiliate Fix to make US$1,000 a month. I don't believe my SSI checks, scheduled to arrive in a few months, will enable me to continue living here after I'm forced to leave my job due to unsafe conditions so I really need to make this work because, I've learned, no matter how skilled or knowledgeable you may be - age discrimination and nepotism are facts of life.

So, this is a story we hear a lot. We live in an economically stressful time for many.

@azgold has given you some good advice!

We have members at every level that I am sure you will find very giving and helpful.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

Welcome to the forum! Sorry that you didn't get excepted into the network. Don't give up on it. Also, there are a couple of Cpa networks out there that have instant approval, which would allow you to get your feet wet. Just remember, stay positive!

MI
Back