The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Intro

PDM

affiliate
Hey Everyone

I'd like to introduce myself James owner of Performance Digital Marketing. I like to think of myself as a super affiliate achieving $xx,xxx revenue daily via Facebook and Adwords. I believe part of this success is down to not following the crowd - I went out there and found niches which where not as well known (but still had a massive audience), found buyers for the leads then went on to build out my own offers (more recently thanks to The Landing Page Guys - the owners of this forum). Rather than keep these custom campaigns to myself i've opened them up to affiliates via Affiliate Sign Up - Performance Digital Marketing

A little bit about the network:
  • Has 6 UK offers 5 of which are not found elsewhere.
  • Weekly Payments.
  • Uncapped campaigns - Yep no limit to the leads you can send for each one.
  • Every offer/site was built from an affiliates perspective to 1. Convert well 2. Load fast. 3. Have a hook that performs well for social media 4. Perform just as well if not better for mobile campaigns.
  • Every affiliate has one to one time with myself i'm happy to show you what currently works and what does'nt before you burn through any of your cash.
If this interests you please sign up via the link provided and add my Skype (innovseo).

Thanks

James

Hey man welcome! I'm about to go to sleep but when I wake up i'll definitely be checking it out since I'm into Facebook myself.

Do you just offer UK offers? Cheers

At the moment yes just UK offers. I live just out of Manchester in the UK so I try and stick to what I know for lead gen campaigns. Speak tomorrow.

Hey Everyone

I'd like to introduce myself James owner of Performance Digital Marketing. I like to think of myself as a super affiliate achieving $xx,xxx revenue daily via Facebook and Adwords. I believe part of this success is down to not following the crowd - I went out there and found niches which where not as well known (but still had a massive audience), found buyers for the leads then went on to build out my own offers (more recently thanks to The Landing Page Guys - the owners of this forum). Rather than keep these custom campaigns to myself i've opened them up to affiliates via Affiliate Sign Up - Performance Digital Marketing

A little bit about the network:
  • Has 6 UK offers 5 of which are not found elsewhere.
  • Weekly Payments.
  • Uncapped campaigns - Yep no limit to the leads you can send for each one.
  • Every offer/site was built from an affiliates perspective to 1. Convert well 2. Load fast. 3. Have a hook that performs well for social media 4. Perform just as well if not better for mobile campaigns.
  • Every affiliate has one to one time with myself i'm happy to show you what currently works and what does'nt before you burn through any of your cash.
If this interests you please sign up via the link provided and add my Skype (innovseo).

Thanks

James

Hi James, welcome the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us. It's refreshing to see a network come in with the expectations of giving in order to get.

Here is a link to get your resource officially listed with us: How To Get Your Resource Listed

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

MI
Back