The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Intro blocked?

Yup, did that thanks.

Since I can't post, I'm not able to share the $1,000 cash deal we just started today with Revcontent.

Any pointers ?

thanks,

joe

Hello, welcome!

If you tried and got an error message, it just means that you tried before your registration was approved and/or you confirmed your approved registration.

All new sign ups are manually vetted during work hours ET, to check for spam or illegal activity. Any that come in during the time that it's night here, aren't vetted until the morning. How long it takes after that depends on how many are in the queue.

As you are able to post here, you should be able to post in Introductions now.

Also, I'm classified as an affiliate, should be platform or vendor?

Everyone who is not an approved vendor is an "affiliate".

If you are eligible, you can submit an application to become an approved vendor. You cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our membership unless you are.

Welcome to affiliatefix!

You can go through the details here Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed rest admins can elaborate further.

/\ This. And if you need any help with your application, just let me know.

When I try to post the error is that I can't intro myself until I post 10 times on other threads. Seems to be an odd rule?

When I try to post the error is that I can't intro myself until I post 10 times on other threads. Seems to be an odd rule?

That's not the rule. The rule is that you can't post links until you have at least 10 quality posts. And even then, you cannot post promotional links unless you are an approved vendor.

That's not the rule. The rule is that you can't post links until you have at least 10 quality posts. And even then, you cannot post promotional links unless you are an approved vendor.

Ah ok, yea i wanted to post an intro with links to previous companies, linkedin, etc.

banners
Back