The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Interns wanted - Get free coaching while working for me

comegetbravo

Hello Fixers. I'm expanding.

I'm currently searching for 3 inters to fill 3 positions in my company.

1) Media Buyer - your job will be to reach out and communicate with traffic source reps, website owners and strategize the media buying plan.
2) Campaign research - your job will be to do the competitive research (aka spying) on other affiliates and businesses to ensure the forefront of the company.
3) Angle and Landing page creator - your job will be to creatively come up with new angles, and implement them into landing pages and ads.

Requirements:
- Proficient english skills (I need to be able to communicate without hassles with you)
- Determined and hard working

No prior experience needed, I will teach you everything needed for the role you get designated after a skype interview.
I want to build a long term relationship, intership will overgo into paid internship if all is well.

Anyone interested, please send me a PM and I will add you on skype for a quick call.

Any questions will be answered in the comment section.

(Mods are free to move thread to appropriate section if need be)

2) Campaign research - your job will be to do the competitive research (aka spying) on other affiliates and businesses to ensure the forefront of the company.
Just a brief thought: Why don't you wanna use spy tools for the #2 requirement?
I mean, tools like the AdPlexity bundle are cheaper below the line than a paid employee,
and the rest of the campaign research you have to do anyway yourself.

Last edited:
Just a brief thought: Why don't you wanna use spy tools for the #2 requirement?
I mean, tools like the AdPlexity bundle are cheaper below the line than a paid employee,
and the rest of the campaign research you have to do anyway yourself.
Oh but I do use adplexity. But I don't have time to really dig deep into it, monitor every new landing page, looking for trends, and do manual spying as well.

banners
Back