“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Interesting Way to Make a Little Extra Money

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by djaco99, Jun 21, 2006.

1. djaco99

djaco99 New Member

I've been a member of the Spree shopping network for a few years, and have made a decent amount of extra cash with them just from my own personal purchases and telling a few others about it. When you sign up with a free account on Spree, you get a certain percentage cashback on all your purchases, and also on purchases made by people who have signed up based on your referral, and their referral, etc... up to 5 levels deep. The more people you refer who purchase, the more you make.

It's a nice way to make a little extra money, and every little bit helps. I've mainly referred friends and co-workers to Spree, and it has paid off pretty nicely, considering I really haven't ever had to do anything to market it. Spree is a nice easy way to make a little extra money.
    Here's my referral link if interested: <a href="http://www.spree.com/">Spree.com</a> - earn cash back on every purchase. :)

[[edited by Admin - affiliate link removed, not allowed]]

2. ytz
  3. Linda Buquet

Linda Buquet <span style="color: #daa520;font-weight: bold;">Me

Sorry to have to edit your affiliate link. You wrote a nice little article and posted your link in a way I did not think was too spammy. Problem is, if I let one person post a link everyone will and this will be a link farm instead of a discussion forum. I've tried being lenient in the past and too many would abuse the privledge.

Top Resources

banners