The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

vbelanskiy

affiliate
Hey fellas!! I have been working with free social media marketing (free instagram traffic) and I have a problem about my affiliate link. When I send my affiliate link in direct message - instagram block the link and if you try to follow it, it shows a problem : "That page does not exist or it was deleted"

When I go to this link from google - it`s all alright with that,so the problem is instagram anti-spam, not a link. I tried to use bitly,but it still show me the same error

Anybody know how to come over this?

P.S. > If anybody didn`t get what I mean when I say affiliate link - it is a refferal link that was given to me by a CPA network

Try using a landing page on your own server for the link. The social media bots may not follow and see the real link.

Last edited:
Good Advice here
By all means
Avoid putting links anywhere
on social media
Direct traffic to a opt in landing page
Hooked up to a autoresponder
Or
Direct traffic to a website with the offer
Instagram and Facebook are notorious
For blocking accounts with links
And you could
Redirect link with a domain name
ClickBank allows this to my knowledge
Good Luck to You:)

Hey fellas!! I have been working with free social media marketing (free instagram traffic) and I have a problem about my affiliate link. When I send my affiliate link in direct message - instagram block the link and if you try to follow it, it shows a problem : "That page does not exist or it was deleted"

When I go to this link from google - it`s all alright with that,so the problem is instagram anti-spam, not a link. I tried to use bitly,but it still show me the same error

Anybody know how to come over this?

P.S. > If anybody didn`t get what I mean when I say affiliate link - it is a refferal link that was given to me by a CPA network
Hello dude, why can't you try another traffic source as Facebook? or wan't you look out a way to buy legal traffic from Instagram too?

Hello dude, why can't you try another traffic source as Facebook? or wan't you look out a way to buy legal traffic from Instagram too?
Facebook is also my deal) I am not buying legal traffic,because it is free social media marketing.My purpose here is not to pay money)

Facebook is also my deal) I am not buying legal traffic,because it is free social media marketing.My purpose here is not to pay money)
Then i assume you could reach the purpose by using groups on Facebook, that are related to what you are trying to promote and it should be going straight too.

so simple , go to goddady buy a domain then go to >> domain settings (domain manager) and apply the Domain lock (make it ON) , click >> Manage DNS >> in Forwarding section choose (Forward with masking) and put affiliate link in "FORWARD TO" >> keep the Permanent (301) >>> enter the Title , Description and Keywords (PRESS ENTER AFTER EVERY KEYWORD) >> check "Update my nameservers and DNS settings to support this change" box >>> click save
>> it's safe link now you can send it wherever you want

No it isn't -- I can curl that link and see the redirect NP $curl -I -L -A "user_agent" "URL"
Maybe, the Facebook flunky doesn't know how to? You would think that is automated there with a script -- that is real simpleton ...

Post a link -- I'll either prove it or I'll STFU :D

a 301 is NOT DNS function -- it's a webserver status code
what do you mean about "curl that link"
i used this method with bing and google ads even twitter and instagram and it worked well with me

No it isn't -- I can curl that link and see the redirect NP $curl -I -L -A "user_agent" "URL"
Maybe, the Facebook flunky doesn't know how to? You would think that is automated there with a script -- that is real simpleton ...

Post a link -- I'll either prove it or I'll STFU :D

a 301 is NOT DNS function -- it's a webserver status code

MI
Back