The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Information overload

steve123

Administrator
Administrator
Hello all.
I have been studying affiliate marketing for about 3 months.
At present I am struggling with information overload and hope your forum
may get me back on the rails.
Thanks for your time.
Regards,
Steve.

Hello Steve,

don't worry, I think everyone was alredy in the same position. I'm in this game for quite a while now and faced the same problems over and over.
Out of my own experience in a sitution like this, take a break!!! Yes, as a newbee you have to read a lot to get as much information you can and get a picture of what is going on in this market. There is a lot of money to make, but be carefull and don't overdue it to get all the information in a short time.
Concentate on one thing at the time, otherwise you will loose track. I spend a lot of money by buying e-books or taking part in seminars, but in the end (I LOST). What niche do you want to go and what are your goals in this business - What do you want to archive?
TAKE IT EASY and do it step by step.

Best regards,
Udo

Hey Steve and welcome. First off, good to read that you have been studying the industry. That's a great first step. What I would suggest, while you continue your education in this field, is to break things down into smaller chunks. What you basically need is an idea or niche that you would like to promote; content to promote that idea/niche; a domain name; a static web-site/blog; some form of hosting to have the site appear online; and then a marketing strategy such as SEO for organic search results or other areas of marketing. Fortunately for you all that information is right here at this forum. So sit back a bit, go to your favorite coffee shop/diner/room at home, and without a computer in front of your face, take pen and paper and begin writing some of these things down starting from the beginning. You might start realizing that all the info you have studied already will begin to kick in as you go after your plan one bite at a time. You're not in a race so pace yourself accordingly and you may begin to see the beginnings of a business emerge through timely reflection. Hope this helps and take care. Keep us posted as to your development. All the best.

Thanks Jazguy for your time and sound advice.
I am already overwhelmed by the quality of advice in this forum.
I found your exellent website and read "Break Free From Your Life" a great help.
Again many thanks,
Regards,
Steve.

Hi Steve and thanks for your kind words...I'm glad that you enjoyed "Break Free From Your Life" and thanks for dropping by. I wish you all the best and please keep us informed of your development. Take care.

banners
Back