The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Influencer Marketing, Now the Hot Button For Top Marketing Firms!

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I wrote about this on our sister forum EntrepreneurFix this week and thought I should share it here as well. I will be doing an in-depth guide to Influencer Marketing for us in the coming weeks. It has been a working model for a couple of years, but it appears that this is the year it has truly taken root with the top marketing firms and businesses.

WIKI - Influencer Marketing

Influencer marketing
, (also Influence Marketing) is a form of marketing that has emerged from a variety of recent practices and studies, in which focus is placed on specific key individuals (or types of individual) rather than the target market as a whole.

We live in a world where influence has always been the true power of an individual, a company, a government, etc. Influence does, however, take on new forms based on old techniques. In recent years, we have seen what some call viral media. A new viral aspect for you to consider is the now coined "influencer marketing".

I've been trying to formulate a plan around this in my businesses. It's an awesome angle. By simply tying together a group of recognized individuals in a niche. Specifically, those that are they themselves spirited bloggers and hyper active on social media. You see, these are our influencers. These are our new authoritative influence peddlers and when one can harness the power they jointly have, then one can have a viral slam of enormous value.

These highly recognized bloggers and social media indulgers often have enormous followings from which you, your company, your product, and/or service can receive great benefit by simply being on their radar. They are your new brand advocates and your new niche promoters. One just needs to find the path to their superlative interest and keep them and their followers happy. They, and their followers, must be highly relevant to your brand, products, and or services, and you must find a path to market to the leaders of each group, they will do the rest!

To quote Jay Baer: “True influence drives action, not just awareness.”

i am buying traffic from Influencer Marketing system. they have 97874 influencers. their influencers promote my campaign on facebook,google+, instagram,twtter, youtube... i think i will win with them:)

i am buying traffic from Influencer Marketing system. they have 97874 influencers. their influencers promote my campaign on facebook,google+, instagram,twtter, youtube... i think i will win with them:)

Sure you will! FB, IG, Twitter is the way to reach lots of auditory. I guess, you should make of angels, as what suits FB doesn't always suit IG and vice versa.

banners
Back