The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

IndeXer's CPA Journey (Back to CPA) to $500/day

IndeXer

Well Hi everyone, I am IndeXer, many of you already know me from other popular forums, this is the first time I am starting a journey on AffiliateFix, I don't usually go with the journey thing but this time I need a lot of motivation to come back and start working.

This is going to be an open journey hopefully I will post each and everything what I am going to do and how I will proceed to my goals.

I am going to do a live case study where I will be using maxbounty's direct offers and promote them by using other PPC campaigns. I will start this campaign on 12th of this month, need some money for campaign. This PPC campaign's will be biggest turn around for my life and for many other who closely observes the campaign.

Goals:
10$/day [X]
20$/day [X]
50$/day [X]
80$/day [ ]
100$/day [ ]
200$/day [ ]
500$/day [ ]
January:
Earnings:
06-01-2016 :
K8OwgsA.png
07-01-2016 :
8SEuhWD.png
08-01-2016 :
gA5Raqh.png
09-01-2016 :
bm3oL7h.png
10-01-2016 :
gonGSoD.png
11-01-2016 :
TIH28gK.png
12-01-2016 :
xOJE9GD.png
(Paid by cheersfile for server inconvenience)
13-01-2016 :
MPXmidK.png
14-01-2016 :
cqOiGvZ.png
15-01-2016 :
OVksyg1.png
16-01-2016 :
HDhLQI7.png
17-01-2016 :
vg9hrUs.png
18-01-2016 :
Ao1jXC5.png
(Dealing with Mass Ban) Fuck you youtube
19-01-2016 :
qHtwaiF.png
20-01-2016 :
bPJPCZ8.png
21-01-2016 :
JVze7nM.png
(Got 1 big FR lead)
22-01-2016 :
gZWyKAL.png
24-01-2016 :
grab4Y4.png
25-01-2016 :
as3IP3D.png
26-01-2016 :
vxOGm02.png
(Earnings not at all stable)
27-01-2016 :
still counting
This journey will instantly stop when I hit my mark and reach 500$/day. All the suggestions are welcome, any tips & tricks would be highly appreciated.

Here are some FAQ's, so that you will not waste your precious time for me.

Q: Which network you use?

A: Currently I am using cheersfile.net (my friends ppd network) can't say no to him.

Q: Your money making methods or traffic source?

A: For now mostly SEO, some facebook and youtube too.

Q: Do you boost your videos or you just upload and forget?

A: Small boost like some likes, comments etc. and leave it to rank naturally.

Q: do you upload 1 video per niche or do you upload the same video more than once or do you create different videos for one niche?

A: Mostly i upload one video per niche, sometimes i change video a little bit and use another long tail keyword with it. If the niche is really profitable i make more videos.

Q: How many video do you have and niche?

A: I have now about 30-35 videos and i earn about from 10 mostly. 2 Videos giving me almost 80% of my income and they are white/gray hat. My niches is a mix of black, gray and whitehat Niches..

Q: How you ranking your videos ? may i know your source of views or method? are your videos got deleted from views.

A: I'm uploading video and adding some likes, comments, subs etc. Then leaving them to rank naturally or putting them on my landing pages so they get natural views. Also if the niche is good i blast them this GSA SER backlinks..

Q: Are you using unlisted method? is it working fine?

A: Unlisted doesn't work anymore on most of the niches. Method is dead.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Note: English is not my first language.

Regards
IndeXer

Last edited:
Stats updated, yesterday was good compared to day before yesterday, thought I will reach my next milestone but never mind, I will reach it soon.

Regards
IndeXer

Reached 3rd milestone, broked my own record, crossed $50 after so many months, feeling very happy, still more 5 hours to go, I hope I will reach till $70 today.

Regards
IndeXer

1212.png

i'm from other forum cpa, and i like this forum.
So, I see what I can learn here , and I am interested in your post, but what I clay ?, I also see your posts on other forums , where I was also inside.
how could this happen? Which one is true? $ 100 / day or $ 500 / day ? using cpa or ppd ?
You lied to us all here ? oh my god .

Thread updated as of 08-01-2016, I am fully pumped and motivated now, looking to reach my next milestone soon.

Regards
IndeXer

1212.png

i'm from other forum cpa, and i like this forum.
So, I see what I can learn here , and I am interested in your post, but what I clay ?, I also see your posts on other forums , where I was also inside.
how could this happen? Which one is true? $ 100 / day or $ 500 / day ? using cpa or ppd ?
You lied to us all here ? oh my god .

Both are true, on cpae my target is reaching $100/day, and on affiliatefix my target is reaching $500/day. I actually don't understand what you are trying to say, and what I lied to everyone here, please be more specific.

Regards
IndeXer

Both are true, on cpae my target is reaching $100/day, and on affiliatefix my target is reaching $500/day. I actually don't understand what you are trying to say, and what I lied to everyone here, please be more specific.

Regards
IndeXer
on cpae you say, you use cheersfile, in here, you say you use maxbounty.
so , how can the 2 networks with proof of payment of the same?

and , in CPAE you say you use the PPD to obtain proof of payment , and here , you are said to use CPA ( MaxBounty ) , are there any tools / offers from MaxBounty for PPD ?

on cpae you say, you use cheersfile, in here, you say you use maxbounty.
so , how can the 2 networks with proof of payment of the same?

and , in CPAE you say you use the PPD to obtain proof of payment , and here , you are said to use CPA ( MaxBounty ) , are there any tools / offers from MaxBounty for PPD ?

You have no idea, I started liking you now, you missed some information above, let me break it for you.

6gX6A9k.png

Ta da!! now for cheersfile see the below screenshot.

pwvMy9Y.png

I said I am going to be a part of maxbounty soon when I get some money for my PPC campaign.

Btw, you are damn beautiful, just saw your instagram.

Regards
IndeXer

3121.png

of proof of payment , you have been lying to us , proof of your payment is different from what you write here , you 've been lying to us , but you are still trying to lie to say no ?o_O

you use sharecash , not MaxBounty , so ? What can you say now ? allow us to see evidence of your payment in MaxBounty ACCORDANCE WITH THE DATE THAT YOU WRITE DOWN HERE ?

and, you can see this, what your write on cpae and on here, and what you use on cpae and here.

cpae:
1212.png

Here :

11111.png

Last edited:
and before you say I forgot to read , right ? when you edit your post after I comment on your posts , and you just say I do not read well what you wrote : lol
121212.png

and before you say I forgot to read , right ? when you edit your post after I comment on your posts , and you just say I do not read well what you wrote : lol
121212.png

I have my personal life too, you are making it very complicated, those who are watching my journey knows this that I posted yesterday's stats during the day because I crossed $50, and I am using cheesfile.net not sharecash. I am having hard time understanding your questions, I live in a different time zone, affiliatefix has different time zone & cheersfile has different time zone. I removed stats which I posted yesterday because the day was over.

Every thing confusing because I posted one of my stats in the middle of day. You are making it too complicated for everyone. And yes, I edit my thread daily because I have to update my stats.

This journey is for my own motivational purposes, no hard feelings for you, I still don't understand what you are exactly trying to say. I never said I am using maxbounty.

This is my yesterday's status when I crossed $50.
A0aNF2O.png

I hope I answered all your questions. But if you still have few questions then please start a new thread about this and I will answer there, you are ruining my thread. Peace.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back