The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

IndeXer's CPA Journey (Back to CPA) to $500/day

I don't know whats the reason I am unable to edit my thread, its not being saved. I am unable to update latest stats.

Regards
IndeXer

I feel like starting a similar journey! I already started a TeeSpring journey but I will probably do a CPA journey as well!

I don't know whats the reason I am unable to edit my thread, its not being saved. I am unable to update latest stats.

Regards
IndeXer

What browser are you using? I had the same problem a couple of times in FF. I keep Chrome available on my desktop for when I have that kind of trouble. Don't like Chrome but when FF acts up here, Chrome will work.

What browser are you using? I had the same problem a couple of times in FF. I keep Chrome available on my desktop for when I have that kind of trouble. Don't like Chrome but when FF acts up here, Chrome will work.

I always use firefox, didn't even have chrome installed on my laptop, but the problem is not with browser, its with the site I think, I am able to edit the thread but when I try to save its saying "I need to login to save the details" or something like that.

I am already logged in but don't know why I am unable to save the thread.

Any thoughts?

Regards
IndeXer

I always use firefox, didn't even have chrome installed on my laptop, but the problem is not with browser, its with the site I think, I am able to edit the thread but when I try to save its saying "I need to login to save the details" or something like that.

I am already logged in but don't know why I am unable to save the thread.

Any thoughts?

Regards
IndeXer

I didn't have Chrome installed, either. I downloaded it when I was having trouble. It's the only time I use it, love FF.

You can try clearing your cookies. Other than that, you can try the Chrome route, worked for me.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone else is having trouble. If so, we'll need to start a thread in the Bug forum.

hey mate, hope you doing well and good to see here as well :)

wanted to ask you about perinstallbucks as i know you were using them and am planning on using them as well for their low payment threshold, just wanted to be sure that they are paying :) ..good luck on your journey mate.

hey mate, hope you doing well and good to see here as well :)

wanted to ask you about perinstallbucks as i know you were using them and am planning on using them as well for their low payment threshold, just wanted to be sure that they are paying :) ..good luck on your journey mate.

Honestly, its been a long time since I use them, I don't know whether they are paying or not. Shoot them a PM and check the reply time. If they are active then you will recieve the reply soon.

Regards
IndeXer

MI
Back