The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Index your Pages

There is no guaranteed way. You can encourage indexing of more pages on your site by
  • creating and submitting an XML sitemap to Google
  • increasing the number of relevant links to pages on your site
  • ensuring that your navigation scheme allows spiders to find all pages within 2 clicks from the main page
  • being patient

I'd also suggest updating your content often. Google seems to crawl sites that have lots of new content more often than they crawl static sites. And I have no proof of this, but I strongly suspect they like WordPress sites better than some other platforms.

For individual pages you can try adding links to them in your sig files on the various forums. That way each one should be indexed in a day or so. Otherwise you could try social bookmarking, or writing articles and linking back to your pages in the resource box.

Clipmarks works very well also. I use an indexing tool for my root domain and use social bookmarking tools etc. for the other pages.

This works for me, whenever I create a new page I always post it on twitter and bookmark on one of the social network sites. My page is listed in Google in about 4 hours.

banners
Back