The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Income lost due to Coronavirus

It will go away and for those of us who used the downtime to work 70 hours a week and try to read a book or too for balance..............will come out ahead. If you are waiting for loans from the government or stimulus checks from the IRS, you are going about it wrong. Nothing is handed to us. Work.

tp-stash.jpg

Saw a leader price ad for FREE TOILET PAPER!
Mobile 250x250 native. Caught my eye --

Hey,

Anyone else struggling with their income taking a dive due to the corona crisis happening worldwide right now? Check out my graph below, are you guys in the same boat as me? It's hard right now..
Well, somewhere you get more, somewhere you get less. It's really horrible situation but with dating offers and gambling it's still good. Moreover gambling is rising right now, so. It's a time to do something new, I guess

Last edited:
COVID – 19 has forced the world to go for a complete lockdown. With no cure in sight, social distancing is only seen as a prime solution to prevent this pandemic from spreading further. But this leads to a situation where people are isolated and are locked in their homes. Due to this business from all around the world has taken a slump. Some businesses are fighting for their survival in the market.

Something like what happened to your business is mostly the businesses' owner scenario. The worst thing happened to me than this. Before coronavirus, Our company was full of joy and happiness then all of a sudden the company decided to trim out the expenses so the commission, bonuses, and birthday allowance omitted as the first solution to remain it running but it's not enough. So they decided to let go of some of their workers and that includes me but that's life and we need to understand the situation. Need to look forward and it's not the end of our career.

I saw that on CNN this morning.

Re that News Stream info you linked to, I'm honestly amazed that stock prices are rising, under the circumstances. I know some people are buying low right now (my siblings) but for some reason it still surprises me to see the TSX gains. Our dollar went up a tiny bit too, last I saw.

The news out of Spain is a good reminder that we're not in this alone, the entire planet, with the exception of Antarctica, is going through this crap and affected. But wow, that's a huge drop for them!

Could be a whole lotta new online businesses when this is through.

MI
Back