The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Income from Affiliate Marketing

pce850

affiliate
Hi

On average how much do you regularly earn from affiliate marketing and how long have you been doing affiliate marketing? Is it possible to make a living? or do you need many sites with thousands of visitors daily to even earn a modest amount? I appreciate that people may not want to disclose exactly what they earn but it would give a newbie like me confidence.

What stops me from starting is that I could be doing this for months and earn very little. Can anyone recommend any good website builders? Is WordPress only useful to build blogs?

Thanks

there is many ways to earn in IM, that is will be more competitor in next future, but there will be more buyer in IM niche

Okay @pce850 , seems you are in need of some educational reading here in this wonderful Newbies forum. Before asking so many questions in a single post, I recommend reading our Wiki thoroughly, and I do mean completely. Take notes, reread several times. Then go to the following thread and read it from start to finish. As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Once you ave read that thread completely, add your post to the end of the thread and I will provide you a complete breakdown on your response.

On average how much do you regularly earn from affiliate marketing and how long have you been doing affiliate marketing?

Really a silly question, there is no average that we can supply you. Not possible to be accurate and if we could it would be useless to you. No one is going to truly expose their earnings totals to you, at least not honestly. This is a very private answer you seek.

Is it possible to make a living?

Are you kidding, this industry exceeded $42.8 billion Internet advertising revenues in the United States alone in 2013 and $63.3 billion in 2014.

or do you need many sites with thousands of visitors daily to even earn a modest amount?

Well, it can be any number from one to several hundred, and up. You have to design your own system. Really, read the wiki and the Newbie thread I outlined above. Get a handle on things, get some information by reading the sub forums here on this forum. There are hundreds of Newbies here making a great living online. Some with one site, some with many sites.

I appreciate that people may not want to disclose exactly what they earn but it would give a newbie like me confidence.

No one can give you confidence but yourself. It comes with a combination of knowledge, a plan, a budget, a schedule, and most important of all, COMMITMENT!

What stops me from starting is that I could be doing this for months and earn very little.

You know, I here this complaint from half the newbies. It's called "fear of loss" and you create this yourself. Zig Ziggler called this "Stinkin' Thinkin'". If you start a new business from a position of fear, you will never succeed.

Can anyone recommend any good website builders?

Yes, there are many instances and recommendations here in the forum. However, you aren't ready for that until you get your new business education started.

Is WordPress only useful to build blogs?

Well, it is a blogging software, but there are many ways to use a blog.

READ and REREAD OUR WIKI and READ AND REREAD THIS THREAD: As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Do this, follow the recommendations in the thread, and you will be well on your way to learning to earn. I promise!

T J

banners
Back