The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In search engine optimization sitemap is important

uniquesofts

affiliate
I have a site uniquesofts.com. Why we generally used sitemap in our site. Is it important for our site. What is the effect on navigation, overall image of the site’s ‘theme’,SEO of the website.

sitemaps helps the site for easy crawlability of bots, it also helps visitors navigate easily to any page they want...

Its easy for the robots to crawl your site if your gonna have sitemap.. Its also easy to navigate for visitors if you have sitemap..

Site maps are a great way to get all your inner pages indexed quicker, it also allows better tracking for the stats in Google Webmaster Tools.

Sitemap helps search engine bots to find each and every page of your site easily as well as it helps your site visitors to navigate it through your site in less time. One more benefit of the sitemap is that you can add it on the Google Webmaster Center to verify it and get most benefit out of it.

I have a site uniquesofts.com. Why we generally used sitemap in our site. Is it important for our site. What is the effect on navigation, overall image of the site’s ‘theme’,SEO of the website.
--------------------------------------------
yes, sitemap is most important for search engine because search engine spider crawls a site very easily.

But it is worth remembering that just because Google can crawl all your pages it doesn't mean they will all be indexed. Those with only a small amount of content will be ignored.

Also, it is worth pointing out that you can have a sitemap for human visitors and a sitemap for bots and they are two different things. The first is a page containing links to all other pages in the site in a logical structure. The second is a sitemap.xml document which the bots use to navigate the site.

Thanks for explaining it properly. Till now i was thinking that both are one and the same but i was completely wrong.

banners
Back