The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

In page push v. regular push ads

Graybeard

• The difference is the 'in-page' push need no subscription authorization --I know that.
  • But how are the click through rates if you have used both?

Last edited:
I am gearing up to test this soon. I am anxious to hear others experience as well. I am launching the in-page push next month on one of my sites and will later add a test between the two.

1634093428161.png

1/3 passed my filters so 0.044** CPC~
Unfortunately, the volume choked the server of the offer --the rate was 30-50 min my server had no issues was just a redirect script :p
So the offer/ an essay website only recorded 28% of these visits in their stats --unacceptable.

Adscore was less accurate than my filters but did dispute 1/2 the traffic as fake
1634094015674.png

Last edited:
According to our statistics in-page push CTR is higher than for standard push. But you should take into account the fact that the traffic volume can be lower as well as average CVR.

Of course, the effectiveness depends on the GEO and offer. That's why we recommend testing first and then make conclusions.

Also, use a special 10% bonus for Affiliatefix users (promo code AFFILIATEFIX).

average CVR
The only thing that matters to me is the 'landed cost of any ad media' .
By landed I mean my net CAC (Customer Acquisition Cost).
  • Globally, I know 1% or more will convert to a sale depending on the value in the offer to the customer.
  • But this is only relative to the CTR and not the ROAS and the ROAS can only be projected unless you have some historical empirical data to work with.
  • ROMI (Return On Marketing Investment) is a foreign concept in AM because most of us are not building a brand for a trademark, service or a product that we own or sell.
    --In that aspect --ROMI matters
    but placing a monetary value on name recognition and market 'goodwill' is a less than a scientific endeavor.

Well, this is an eye opener!
traffic-16.png

• Maybe, it's because it's a Saturday in DE (and set to day part)
  • The US was 9 PM EST ~ during the week (blast[not day part])
  • The offers were totally different as wall as the intended audience
  • No sales conversions :( traffic or offers?
  • campaign it still running --maybe it will click?
*ADDED

1634388857805.png

Last edited:
Share-a-sale stats --they track too [ for free :) ]
a={campaign}-{ad network} my redirect and logging codes (FYI)
scc={source} network site ID
1634391962470.png

Well, this hasn't worked out well My server logs say I redirected 1934 referrals after filtering
where are the other 994? --51.4% lost in the internet tubes :D WTF
Checked: 116 IPs were duplicates (more than 1 visit)

1634416939358.png
1634417004895.png

$10/942 =$0.01061 Landed CPC That part wasn't that bad
However, that is a giant e-commerce website so the fact that one of those referrals didn't buy something else is very suspicious to me.

We are talking German referrals and a Chinese company with a local warehouse in Germany; with free shipping on most items in that warehouse.

My *(redirection-tracking) sever was operating OK today (as usual)
1634419500024.png

Last edited:
Was thinking why the traffic loss?
1634475842181.png

adsco is adscore and...
my logs are clean now --no 403 or (444 408) codes for the hits forwarded
adscore is on the adblocker lists so that may explain the ad network -> adscore traffic loss I am seeing.

not too hard to track in my logging :p
1634485152238.png

**bottom is the share-a-sale stats

I stopped the hostname lookups as I found some were timing out 14% were 499 (client disconnect) took too long --DNS server reply issue to my request. When sample checking the lookups in DE most of the 499's resolved on my local DNS. What weird is that I did not find that the USA hostnames were an issue --no 499+USA campaign (further investigation needed --enough on a Sunday).

I have cloned the campaign to not use the adscore redirect and link the ad direct to my server and will compare what was lost at adscore --I think the adblock is about ±10%~

:mad: :rolleyes: ibuprofen time :p

How this worked out in the end -- not well --for what exact reasons I will never know.

The US traffic was very costly -- the difference was it was blasted as compared to using day parting.
Traffic was all mobile device carrier+wireless
**Note: I did get some feedback --there are a lot of error clicks and the ad network's CPC price does reflect that.
1634821941188.png

^ *10 the DE price CPC there is some error should be $0.00180
Next case ....

Last edited:

Ad blockers: usage and trends

Almost half of the world’s internet users have an ad blocker installed on their devices.
That’s a lot of missed advertising opportunities.

Since Adscore is on one of the ad blocker lists that may explain the US traffic loss "somewhat"

1634823246025.png

MI
Back