The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Suggestion Improving Affiliatefix quality

SkyGrizzly

affiliate
Alright
Looks like this forum nearly same shit like other spamspam marketing forums?

First what I would recommend is
- Own subforum for feedbacks
- Some limits for referral spam with zeroposting (spam)
- Adding Only affiliate related threads tab to homepage (latest) widget

I hope you guys really "respect" feedback, and not throw this thread to recycle bin
And also hope other memebers throw feedback too

TY. We always want to hear from our posters.

Point #2 we have been talking about just that and plan on doing something about it!

Feedback forum, we can put that up for a vote. K would have to do that.

You mean the recent threads posted in only Affiliate related? Most all other forums don't do that. Thefastlane shows all threads. But, your point is taken and thanks for your opinions.

Thanks for the great feedback, kindly elaborate on each point for us.

Thanks for the great feedback, kindly elaborate on each point for us.
Own subforum for feedbacks
There is not forum where post feedback?

Some limits for referral spam with zeroposting (spam)
I think anyone not like when you ask about whats best spytool for mobile display ads, and then there come few spammers that suggest some SEO keyword tool with affiliatelinks and few network rep that asks join their network

Adding Only affiliate related threads tab to homepage (latest) widget
When i'm affiliate forum and want just fast look whats new, i'm not interested in count 1000/post funny pic/who can posts last threads

Also little questions thread for every subforum would be nice, so everyone not need make own thread and ask whats best trafficsource

Good forum requires good moderation and good quality posts/threads
if you look paid forums like STM or APB, is there a lot zeroposting spam? (answer:no, because these guys moderate it so good (ok, they are paid, but still))

Did you get the point?

Alright
Looks like this forum nearly same shit like other spamspam marketing forums?

First what I would recommend is
- Own subforum for feedbacks
- Some limits for referral spam with zeroposting (spam)
- Adding Only affiliate related threads tab to homepage (latest) widget

I hope you guys really "respect" feedback, and not throw this thread to recycle bin
And also hope other memebers throw feedback too
I am in total support with your ideas SkyGrizzly. But I am sure that the forum is undergoing changes in the recent days and do belief that it will be able to have such like factors taken into consideration. It is also not good to have total restriction on the posts made. It is through this posts that people are able to share and know the members within the forum. It creates openness. marketers do need freedom and since the forums are the places where they will meet other marketers, i do not see to much issue on the restrictions.

It's a pretty fine balance especially when you have a free forum. As a general rule I think affiliatefix (considering it is free) is a relatively spam free zone with some fantastic support and assistance from the other posters. I would possible like to see a little less of the AMs and product owners involvement maybe keep that to a separate subforum.

with regards to the latest posts widget 100% agree there, should just be affiliate related threads.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will be looking deeply into them all with the team, keep them coming we will make this the BEST forum online, if it isn't that already!

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will be looking deeply into them all with the team, keep them coming we will make this the BEST forum online, if it isn't that already!
This forum is far away best forum
This forum is far away best affiliate related forum
This forum is near best free affiliate related forum

I think it already is. THE BEST, I mean.
Thinking like this is IMO really stupid
You allways need think how to be beter

This forum is far away best forum
This forum is far away best affiliate related forum
This forum is near best free affiliate related forum

Thinking like this is IMO really stupid
You allways need think how to be beter

Being ahead of the pack doesn't mean that you don't strive to keep making it better and better. :)

MI
Back