The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Impressions 0 Leads

Andybonse

affiliate
Hey,

So I am using RTX Platform, trying to get people who are looking to work from home, make money online etc, grabbed target URL's put them into the keywords. Getting impressions but no one is opting in!

This is the sort of page I'm using(I keep testing different copy, pics, styles etc) I've even used a very plain one, just a white background with some text and an opt in box.

PPV1.png

I have 330 targets, so I wanted to get 100 impressions on each and cut out non converters, however I am getting 0 conversions, which seems verrrry strange to say it is targeted urls and the offer matches.

What traffic are you running? These type of offers need a TON of traffic to get a conversions to get a conversion so hold your breath when chucking pop, display and social traffic at an offer like that ;)

Nick

What do you expect for a CTR on a popup/under?
pops have a 97% - 99.5+% bounce rate from my experience. 99%+ median
you might need 70K to 100K pops to test for conversion.

Well after $5 spent I'd expect at least 1-2 email opt ins. Someone else is using PPV same network and getting these type of lead prices.

Even 3 email leads for 1000 impressions would be solid for me at $3 per lead.

Last edited:
What traffic are you running? These type of offers need a TON of traffic to get a conversions to get a conversion so hold your breath when chucking pop, display and social traffic at an offer like that ;)

Nick

POP traffic RTX Platform. And it's only email opt in's not a buying point etc.

There you go - pop is notoriously crap. Try sending PPC or Social traffic and you'll get a much better result ;)

Nick

Do you have any PPC networks that are worth while? Can't use Google with my offer. Bing ads used to be ok, but keep getting my account blocked due to "suspicious activity" which they won't tell me what. Annoying lol.

Did you read and understand this OMG
That aside; Change now -- your CTA is wrong IMO.

Only 5 positions open now
email me an info packet and an invitation

We hate Spam -- we promise not to sell or share your email address

• Get started today is lame I think very overused
  • Create a sense of urgency and that the viewer is being considered for a limited opportunity
  • A/B test this type of copy with what you are using.
Personally, I think MMO is a very skeptical or desperate market (vertical). You either have to be super legit, branded and reputable or offer a very exciting and new opportunity.

Changed it and added urgency! Will see how it goes!

What do you expect for a CTR on a popup/under?
pops have a 97% - 99.5+% bounce rate from my experience. 99%+ median
you might need 70K to 100K pops to test for conversion.

Graybeard, Feb 14, 2018

Did you read and understand this OMG RTX Platform Services Agreement | RTX Platform
That aside; Change now -- your CTA is wrong IMO.

Only 5 positions open now
email me an info packet and an invitation

We hate Spam -- we promise not to sell or share your email address

• Get started today is lame I think very overused
  • Create a sense of urgency and that the viewer is being considered for a limited opportunity
  • A/B test this type of copy with what you are using.
Personally, I think MMO is a very skeptical or desperate market (vertical). You either have to be super legit, branded and reputable or offer a very exciting and new opportunity.

Graybeard, Feb 14, 2018

With short money affiliate commissions this is a hard way to go. Understand, that getting an email address, app install or the sale of a product or service are all conversions -- if you get paid for them.

Somewhere there is a sweet spot between conversion ratio and ROMI (return on marketing investment [this can be cash or your time]).

Graybeard, Feb 14, 2018

banners
Back