The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Spent $60 on PPV(Leadimpact) 0 conversion suggestions please?

jeterboy

Hey guys, anyone here would like to help me and point me to the right direction? :) Just a month ago I started my Leadimpact campaign, I tried those poll method- email submit offers, insurance and credit report type offers and I ended up in a pretty crazy results, spent $60 and received only 6 clicks on my offers = 0 conversion :confused:

I can make a good eye catching landing page cuz I do know how to code php/css/html/javascript but the only problem I had is my lack of experience on PPV since this is my first attempt on this type of paid traffic source and I suspect the problem are my keywords, my niche and maybe landing page.

Anyone here would like to help me? your advice and suggestion would be appreciated.

Wow, 6 clicks after $60? Jeez, need to definitely work on building a landing page that gets a higher CTR. Were you trying to fit your landing page within the 775x400 window that LeadImpact days your ad in? Also, are you targeting keywords or URLs? I've seen the best results targeting specific URLs.

Here is a sample landing page I recently used on a campaign. It didn't yield the best CTR, but it will give you an idea of something that should work a little better. Having a flashy call to action is very important (something I need to improve on this banner if I test it again):

Thank you so much for the quick response luke, okay 1 mistake I found, my LP's size are 750x420 :mad: arrgg . I'm targeting both urls ang keywords, I'm using a scraper to collect urls. Thanks for sharing your landing page Luke I will make that as my guide.

Oh by the way is it advisable to use a scraper or better to do collecting url's manually?

Hi, I'm just starting here and I saw your problem and was wondering if the problem could be to do with the quality of the traffic. I mean, are you hitting the right demographic for the offer?

I'd be interested in your advice on this because i'm new to CPA.

Thank you
Steve

Wow, 6 clicks after $60? Jeez, need to definitely work on building a landing page that gets a higher CTR. Were you trying to fit your landing page within the 775x400 window that LeadImpact days your ad in? Also, are you targeting keywords or URLs? I've seen the best results targeting specific URLs.

Here is a sample landing page I recently used on a campaign. It didn't yield the best CTR, but it will give you an idea of something that should work a little better. Having a flashy call to action is very important (something I need to improve on this banner if I test it again):

banners
Back