The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

[IMPORTANT] what type of vpn/proxy should I use to check offer + spy?

Juicy J

I want to see content of my affiliate offer instead of just a preview. I try to go to the offer on a vpn but it just redirect because of invalid country. I want to do some ppv spying also, but even with a vpn, it just shows you ads from your country instead of the vpn country. I want to know what type of vpn could be used for this. Perhaps only residential ips work, but they are expensive. Any willing to share their ideas?

You are saying it shows you the ads for your country? Then most probable your link is kind of a Smartlink, an algorithm that shows you an offer according to your segment (country, device, operator, etc). Suck an algorithm is actually good for you to keep monetizing traffic, even if it comes from a different segment. Although, to test the offer, you can ask your AM to turn off this function (or turn it off by yourself, if there is such an option in your network) and force the offer to run. Then you should see the content.

Also, proxy and VPN are helpful, but don't forget, you'd need to enter from a right device, carrier, etc. It's not only about the country.

There is also another free source that I used sometimes, it let's you test your affiliate link up to 5 times for free - AffiliTest you can't target carrier though.

banners
Back