The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ImAdmirer's $2000/Month, 100 CPA Offer Blast Personal Challenge

Re: ImAdmirer's $2000/Month, 100 CPA Offer Blast Personal Challe

Just one question about the video creation, where do you get the free music to use in your videos?

I get free music from open source music sites. Also, Animoto provides rights for using their music library in the videos.

Great concept, were you able to complete the tutorial? It would be really nice if you did and share here.
Thanks in advance!

Great concept, were you able to complete the tutorial? It would be really nice if you did and share here.
Thanks in advance!
Thanks for your interest. Actually, if you take a look at my earlier posts, the main purpose of this exercise was to identify winning offers and build niche sites and I have enough to work with. So, I decided to stop this challenge.

Hi, do you build backlinks for all of your videos? Can i see one of the video of your offer?

I first link the video to twitter, pinterest and some of my social accounts.

I then use one of these:
SocialAdr
Syndd
SENuke
NoHandsSeo

I do not build backlinks for all videos, I choose the important ones and build links for only those.

Go to Youtube and type keywords for some offers. You should see enough videos which are of quality at the top of the search page.

ImAdmirer, do you use the upgraded account of Socialadr or jus the free one?

Wow this is great, i think youtube is really working well! i got motivated from this thread..

Anyway, OP say pick a lot of offer from 5 - 10 Networks, i mean what the hell , for me 1 network is like a dream lol. If only i know how to apply to many networks and get a high chance to get approve :)

banners
Back