The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

ImAdmirer's $2000/Month, 100 CPA Offer Blast Personal Challenge

Re: ImAdmirer's $2000/Month, 100 CPA Offer Blast Personal Challe

Can you teach me how to this promotion and picking offers and video creations thing??
I don't get that buying keywords. Can you please explain it to me??
I am on my way to creating a step-by-step tutorial for:

1) Picking an offer
2) Keyword Research - Picking "action or buyer keywords" - around 10-20 keywords
3) Making 1 Video

I'll make a new YouTube account and post here the video link too. Maybe our member jugnu will help in this as he mentioned in the above post that he can provide free YouTube accounts ;)

Let me know your comments.. Or ask me any other things which you want me to explain in detail. I am here to help you make more money too :)

I'll make a new YouTube account and post here the video link too. Maybe our member jugnu will help in this as he mentioned in the above post that he can provide free YouTube accounts ;)

Sure dude!

Like to give a quick update:

30 videos for 30 offers done. Got a good $18 sale for an offer. Have expanded 2 other offers by making 15 additional videos. In total I got 7 winning offers till now. I plan to build a landing page for that $18 offer. Also got to expand other winning offers.

Stats:

30 Offers (30 videos, 1 for each offer)
18 Conversions (7 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $38.40

yep, thanks a lot. I'll start working on the tutorial. This would be a step-by-step tutorial and I'll post in a separate thread. I'll be covering right from picking an offer till publishing the video so that many members who are interested in this would get more hands-on exposure.

Current Stats

39 Offers (39 videos, 1 for each offer)
22 Conversions (7 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $46.80

I am a bit busy due to weekend. I got the idea of building niche sites around 2 of the winning offers. This is because I felt there is great potential and so why to waste time till the end of this personal challenge? And I immediately started building the 2 sites.

In further posts, I'll be writing how I am building the 2 sites, what is my content plan, how I plan to get traffic and the monetization plan. Of course, I will be using the CPA banners of the winning offers.

This is what I call the expansion phase. See, I never, even in my dreams, could have thought of building these 2 sites, thanks to this personal challenge :)

Quick Update:

As I previously mentioned, I got busy building the 2 niche websites based on the winning offers. These are niche sites, not 1 page landing pages. Getting initial traffic to the sites from twitter and youtube. Seems promising. I'll make a detailed post later on how I build the 2 sites.

I am getting conversions for some short form and full form registrations as well from various networks. So I am getting more earnings from less conversions. This proves there's a lot of money to be made other than email submits.

All depends on the keywords we target and the most important, How we market in the video/landing pages etc.

48 Offers (48 videos, 1 for each offer)
31 Conversions (11 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $115.40

Congrats ;) You are doing really good money! And thanks for all the guides ;)

Really great case study. Thanks, ImAdmirer.

Stats

50 Offers (50 videos, 1 for each offer)
38 Conversions (12 Winning Offers)
Earnings - $159.70

I got 12 winning offers from 9 niches to work with. I've already started building 2 new niche sites and getting some traffic and conversions. So 7 new niche sites in the queue :) These and coupled with my other projects, I'll have less time to continue this personal challenge till 100 videos. The main purpose of this was to identify winning offers and build niche sites and that purpose is already fulfilled. So, I decided I will stop this challenge.

As promised earlier, I'll explain in detail in my future posts how I build these niche sites.

You are doing really well! Congrats, your a super example to follow ;)

Great progress man, keep at it!

I like the way you are thinking.. it is always good to have a large test sample and take the winners and expunge the losers. Now..they may not all be losers since it revolved around how they are marketed..some may not translate as well on video..but this is the medium you have chosen..which is totally agree with. laser focus your efforts and replicate based on results...then repeat.

I cam doing similar thing with translating CPC to CPM and it is working out pretty well. This can be applied to anything I guess.

Just like walking into a bar and using the same line on 100 women..or men (to be fair) . statistics will shine through every time or in some small occasions you will get slapped every time.. this does sometimes happen!

The offers which haven't converted - they are not always losers, yet I have enough winners to work with :) Few months ago I did the same thing with Bing PPC and got a couple of winning niches, which I later expanded into websites.

Yes, you are right, this can be applied into anything.

Do you need to to do keyword research for this? I mean if you pick of a random offer, that might not have any decent search volume no? For example I pick "Free 500$ Maybelene Costmetic Gift Card". Should I promote the video for the keyword "free maybelene costmetic gift card" or "maybelene costmetic gift card" ?

For "Free 500$ Maybelene Costmetic Gift Card", make 1 video for "Free 500$ Maybelene Costmetic Gift Card". Next, make videos for other keywords like:

Maybelene Costmetic Gift Card
Maybelline Cosmetic
Maybelline Cosmetics
Maybelline Coupons
Maybelline Makeup

and so on! Do some research on google, browse other sites, see what keywords they are using, browse other videos, etc.

banners
Back