The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Totally Confused........

mannymanalac

affiliate
Hello everyone, this is Manny from the Philippines. I have read so many good things about Affiliate Marketing but have been with it for quite some time. I wanted to learn more. Thanks.:)

Hi Manny,

Welcome to 5 Star. Read the newbie forum. Sometimes it takes awhile to find the right niche and get on the right path. Keep working, you'll get there. Ask questions and we'll try to help if we can.

Hi Manny and welcome !

"Hang in there."

You have come to a good place, now just ask your questions that you need answers to.

All the best

Welcome to 5 Star, mannymanalac.

If you are totally confused you should spend as much time as you can reading everything possible in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. Pay special attention to the ones labeled "Sticky."

It will take time, but you will learn a lot. Best of all, it is free. You will get lots of very useful information without spending a penny.

You will be much less confused after you do a lot of reading in that 5 Star forum.

Welcome to 5 Star, mannymanalac.

If you are totally confused you should spend as much time as you can reading everything possible in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. Pay special attention to the ones labeled "Sticky."

I will heed your advice on the matter. Actually, I have already occupied myself reading through the discussions and I admit I am a bit overwhelmed.

banners
Back