The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm starting as an affiliate with 10,000$

omgisFREDy

I'm creating this topic in order to document my beginnings in affiliate marketing, I'm 21 years old and I owned 2 hamburgers, I negotiated my share in the company to start this new journey!

I am currently creating a contingency plan and I will start with facebook ads promoting the health and fitness niche

I chose 3 products to validate, I'm finishing the profile heating process, finishing creating the capture pages to start advertising

Regarding the software to help, I will use an ad spy (probably Adheart.ru or spyads) I accept suggestions and to create the pages I am using clickfunnels

My goal in the first few months is to master facebook ads, I venture to say that profit at the beginning is not what is motivating me, but the possibility of learning in a "low cost" way to migrate to plr in the future and open a company remote facing this area, I will document my trajectory if it is of interest to you

let's go!!!!

Welcome to the forums
Look forward to seeing your success :cool:

Thanks for the reception!

I'm confident and down to earth, I spent 3 years managing a relatively large company with 18 employees in a very competitive field, I believe this experience will help me a lot from now on, and whether I want it or not, I'm in a comfortable position with plenty of cash and a lot of time to execute, now it's work and focus!

Sounds very positive. Wish you all the best. FB ads can be very profitable with the right campaign but for some things it can be quite difficult to claw out a decent profit. Looking forward to hearing your success stories.

Sounds very positive. Wish you all the best. FB ads can be very profitable with the right campaign but for some things it can be quite difficult to claw out a decent profit. Looking forward to hearing your success stories.
Thanks for the good vibes! :D
my idea with the health and fitness niche is to take one of the most competitive and use the ad spy tools to model the best affiliates, validate creatives and strategies and when I hit something to scale the operation, I'm starting for the contingency structure so I don't have to stop if I get blocked, I'm currently warming up 10 profiles, I believe it's a good plan and if it works I'll be happy to share it on the forum!!

I am currently creating a contingency plan and I will start with facebook ads promoting the health and fitness niche
What does that mean? If it means nutra/pseudo pharma you will have problems from the start dealing with Facebook moderation policies.
"a contingency plan" implies you have a plan A "I'm currently warming up 10 profiles" oic :D

Learn to read your webserver logs and detect the Facebook moderation bot and server rewrite clean content for it ;)
Gaming Facebook is not going to be easy.

What does that mean? If it means nutra/pseudo pharma you will have problems from the start dealing with Facebook moderation policies.
"a contingency plan" implies you have a plan A "I'm currently warming up 10 profiles" oic :D

Learn to read your webserver logs and detect the Facebook moderation bot and server rewrite clean content for it ;)
Gaming Facebook is not going to be easy.
yes, I am aware of the problems that I will face ahead with facebook moderation policies, I currently have 10 profiles as it is enough for my operation and as I clarify, I will add more profiles to my contingency

I studied a lot about the best ways to avoid blocking for as long as possible but I'm aware that every now and then some profiles will fall, I'm using software that emulates several computers so for each profile I have a digital identity, about the proxy I use the 4g of the cell phone with router and I always restart when I change profiles, so I don't cross data in the accounts

given your experience in this market, do you believe it is a good strategy?

yes, I am aware of the problems that I will face ahead with facebook moderation policies, I currently have 10 profiles as it is enough for my operation and as I clarify, I will add more profiles to my contingency

I studied a lot about the best ways to avoid blocking for as long as possible but I'm aware that every now and then some profiles will fall, I'm using software that emulates several computers so for each profile I have a digital identity, about the proxy I use the 4g of the cell phone with router and I always restart when I change profiles, so I don't cross data in the accounts

given your experience in this market, do you believe it is a good strategy?
Another detail, regarding payments to facebook, I will use 1 prepaid credit card per ad account.

I would do something where I would not have to plan on my quick demise and need a new identity to start over.
You are just building a house with no foundation --it won't last long.
Perfect, thanks for the advice, but I'll continue on this path for now, if it doesn't give any kind of result and just a headache I'll look for something else, thank you for your opinion!

I would do something where I would not have to plan on my quick demise and need a new identity to start over.
You are just building a house with no foundation --it won't last long.

See if the money is worth the trouble I guess ...
I believe that the only problem is to have a contingency to withstand the blocks and not stop advertising, but this niche of mass sales is very profitable, I will keep my foot on the ground and always manage the risk in the best possible way, but it is a possibility that I want to test

Look! You can't put 'Health&fitnessé and "FB Ads" in the same sentence ...
justin bieber fetus GIF

currently have 10 profiles as it is enough for my operation and as I clarify, I will add more profiles to my contingency
Ahaa, you think it's enough?

justin bieber fetus GIF

I studied a lot about the best ways to avoid blocking for as long as possible
Well at least you know you have an idea about the path you chose..
Keep us posted, I'm curious to know about your journey. Hope it'd be a success story.
Good luck!

- Samira

Veja! Você não pode colocar 'Health&fitnessé e "FB Ads" na mesma frase...
Noted!
Ahaa, você acha que é o suficiente?
To start with, obviously my idea is to scale the operation, at the moment I chose 3 products to validate and I believe it is enough, but I learned a lot from the process of creating and heating these profiles so having more will not be a problem
Bem, pelo menos você sabe que tem uma ideia sobre o caminho que escolheu.
Nos mantenha informados, estou curioso para saber sobre sua jornada. Espero que seja uma história de sucesso.
Boa sorte!
Yes, as for the contingency I believe I am well prepared, I am using software that does not cross the fingerprint between the profiles, regarding the ip, I use "4g" and whenever I change the profile I reset the ip by restarting, in each advertising account I use a prepaid credit card, I studied a lot about it and I think I'm doing it the right way.
Hope it'd be a success story.
Good luck!
Thank you for the good vibes, I'm very confident and excited, but I understand that it's not easy and there's a long way to go, I don't guarantee that I'll succeed but I guarantee that I'll donate myself to the project and I have the time and resources to get far, now it's get your hands dirty!

Sorry, I don't speak English and the translator sometimes lets me down...
You don't need to be sorry, and we're not bullying you here.... you know ..
what I said is that I was the founder and owner of a chain with 2 burgershops in 2 different cities and I sold my share to start in affiliate marketing
Just an advice, don't invest a serious amount by the first try! That's too risky!
And good luck!

- Samira

Você não precisa se desculpar, e nós não estamos intimidando você aqui... você sabe...
I know, I didn't take it as an offense, no problem
Apenas um conselho, não invista uma quantia séria na primeira tentativa! Isso é muito arriscado!
E boa sorte!
As for that, no problem, I sold it for a good value and that money represents 2 years of hard work, I'm not going to put it into anything without being prepared, but on the other hand the only way to increase the prospect of return on anything is to take a little risk, stability does not exist!

banners
Back