The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm so confused

Recently I tried promoting a ClickBank offer so I had a landing page built by a pro from Fiverr and Facebook rejected the ad. So the guy I hired to start the Facebook ad made another adb which directly linked to the offer page and it was approved. Everything I ever saw on you tube from so called gurus said that this wasn't possible and a landing page had to be used. So if I run CPA offers is this gonna work the same way with no landing page?

Recently I tried promoting a ClickBank offer so I had a landing page built by a pro from Fiverr and Facebook rejected the ad. So the guy I hired to start the Facebook ad made another adb which directly linked to the offer page and it was approved. Everything I ever saw on you tube from so called gurus said that this wasn't possible and a landing page had to be used. So if I run CPA offers is this gonna work the same way with no landing page?
Oh and another thing the dude didn't even shorten the link it's obviously a ClickBank link yet the ad is approved it's up and running and getting traffic

And yes I'm outsourcing everything because although I understand in the big picture how this stuff works I hate all the pointing and clicking and dragging and dropping and blah blah blah I would much rather pay a small fee for somebody to do that for me

And yes I'm outsourcing everything because although I understand in the big picture how this stuff works I hate all the pointing and clicking and dragging and dropping and blah blah blah I would much rather pay a small fee for somebody to do that for me

Building up a virtual staff is the absolute correct path.

Direct linking to a lander is very important and results in more conversions.

Your original lander may have not met the TOS and Ads Requirements of FB. This happens frequently. You should look at the requirements on FB a little closer.

The likely reason the CB link was accepted was because it was not shortened and was not cloaked. In addition, CB has a Facebook approved site.

Sometimes I also consider this. Do you use only Fiverr? If Affiliatefix has sth like that here I would def use it :)

Especially some virtual - online - Tracking settings :)

hi @Affiliate guy.

I hate all the pointing and clicking and dragging and dropping and blah blah blah
this is not the right mindset to start an online business.
this a real work, especially if you just started you have to learn how to do things by your own, then after that you can delegate some tasks, but you have to know what you are doing first before you start delegating tasks.

don't expect that when you hire someone from fiverr and he makes you a landing page, you will start making money!
you still going to analyze your campaigns, you need testing ...ETC.

this is a real business @Affiliate guy

The biggest problem I have always seen is finding competent people that you can also afford to pay.
If you start with sizeable working capital 5 or 6 figures --it's not that big of a problem hiring and delegating responsibilities ... on-staff in house or using remote (full or part time) employees.
Still, you can outsource; once you find dependable people --that's the hard part.

MI
Back