The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Serial Entrepreneur Paul Bola

Paul bola

affiliate
Hello, Hope everyone doing great!!

Paul Bola is a Seasoned Technologist and Serial Entrepreneur in the Healthcare Sector. He has been involved in building products and services for over 10 years. Paul started his professional career at the age of 19 years old working for a fortune 100 company.

Hi, @Paul bola and welcome!

It's okay to talk about yourself in the first person here, hehe. :D

Sounds like you have a lot of great experience! You also have the advantage of having started very young, which is great.

We have a lot of information and supportive members here, so I'm sure you'll enjoy our forums. If you ever have questions, simply start a thread to ask. Someone will answer. :)

Hello, Hope everyone doing great!!

Paul Bola is a Seasoned Technologist and Serial Entrepreneur in the Healthcare Sector. He has been involved in building products and services for over 10 years. Paul started his professional career at the age of 19 years old working for a fortune 100 company.

Hi @Paul bola , welcome to the new AffiliateFix! We have merged our previously known WebsiteFix with our newly redesigned and relaunched AffiliateFix. We hope you have a great experience with this community and find it plentiful, inspiring, and fruitful.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back