The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Im new

dharrison

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I thought I’d introduce myself: I am Deb, I am a web designer and SEO consultant by trade, but am looking to adapt my skills into making an affiliate website based around food and cooking.

I have read the wiki (some of the links are out of date btw) but I have managed to get a basic strategy. I welcome any help and advice, because despite my background I am not a “know it all” and am always learning.

thanks for having me. And I look forward to this journey.

Hi everyone,

I thought I’d introduce myself: I am Deb, I am a web designer and SEO consultant by trade, but am looking to adapt my skills into making an affiliate website based around food and cooking.

I have read the wiki (some of the links are out of date btw) but I have managed to get a basic strategy. I welcome any help and advice, because despite my background I am not a “know it all” and am always learning.

thanks for having me. And I look forward to this journey.
Hi, I am new too. I hope you don't mind I give little advice if you don't like it disregard it. Best would advise search the YouTube dishes you like, contact the owner of the channel and ask if it's ok to put their video recipes to your site, maybe create some pdf files give away for free.

Last edited:
Hi, I am new too. I hope you don't mind I give little advice if you don't like it disregard it. Best would advise search the YouTube dishes you like, contact the owner of the channel and ask if it's ok to put their video recipes to your site, maybe create some pdf files give away for free.

Thank you T21C. I do, however have an arsenal of recipes so it will be unique content. If I have based a recipe on something I have seen online, then by all means I shall reference and link to it.

the last thing I want to do is step on anybody's toes.

Thank you T21C. I do, however have an arsenal of recipes so it will be unique content. If I have based a recipe on something I have seen online, then by all means I shall reference and link to it.

the last thing I want to do is step on anybody's toes.
This is awesome, go for it.

Hi, Deb and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am not a “know it all” and am always learning

Great attitude, one that we should all have. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Deb!

banners
Back