The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm new to affiliate marketing

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Timing is everything. Being in the right place matters too.
Getting these two things right is the hard part.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Whats the biggest mistaked you did when you first started?

Wouldn't you prefer to know how to limit and/or avoid mistakes?

I first started around 1996. The mistakes made in those days are not so much around anymore.

To avoid most of the mistakes newbies make these days, be sure to treat this as a business, be sure to be properly funded, and master one thing at a time!

Nice to meet you.
The biggest mistake is thinking that marketing field is easy and that you will have a lots of free time. You should treat it as your main job and spend minimum 8 hours daily optimizing your sources, and better to do that together with your affiliate managers

hi all! I am new to the adult industry. before that, I sent traffic to Nutra and insurance. Now I decided to try myself in this niche. what are the recommendations for newbies? What traffic sources do you recommend to ? now I send traffic from traffic junky.

Hi

I started affiliate marketing for some months ago but put it on ice because other things needed to be sorted. I hope I can get a lot of tips from more experienced people and see if I can kickstart my own sites.

Whats the biggest mistaked you did when you first started?

Greetings Tobias
Biggest mistake you make on affiliate marketing when you first started is putting it on the side . :rofl . Not being consistent with it. That being said the second biggest mistake I would say is not properly branding yourself and not collecting email leads from the go and building fidelity.

I recently wrote a full post or article about branding, and why it is very important. In my opinion, affiliate marketing is a serious business, and it gets as serious as you take it. It is like a customizable car that takes on the features you add to it and moves how you drive it.

So first, when you start, you need to identify your niche, and properly brand yourself, get a website with your brand name as domain name, get a presence on all popular social media platforms, offer value, and start building trust worthy relationships with people out there who are genuinely interested in the type of products you are promoting.

BTW, Welcome To AffiliateFix.

Do not start monetizing sites in time. As soon as you understand that the site has an audience - start monetizing it. This will give a boost to its growth, as finances from advertising you will be able to invest in its promotion

MI
Back