The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm Glad I found you

duttydiva

affiliate
Hi
My name is Dutty diva I am looking for ways in which affiliates can bring me in a good income as I am suffering from kidney failure and need something I can do from home. Thank you

Welcome to 5 Star, duttydiva.

I am glad you found us and I hope we can provide some help for you.

Probably the best thing for you to do would be to visit our Newbie Affiliate Forum and do as much reading there as possible. Pay special attention to the "Sticky" threads, but there is a wealth of information in many other threads there as well.

One important thing for you to remember is that this is a friendly community and our members are very helpful. You can ask questions whenever you have any. You will receive good answers without anyone trying to sell you anything, because we don't allow that.

We are here to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dutty diva,

Welcome to 5 Star. So sorry to hear about your health problem. Sincerely hope we can help you learn to earn money online from home. Larwee gave you some good tips for getting started.

Hello There,

Here are some simple quick steps to get you started

1. Register for affiliate networks clickbank.com and neverblueads.com
2. Select a product that you would like to promote
3. Register a domain name for the product
4. Create account with any PPC network like Google Adwords
5. Use free keyword tool to create a list of keywords
6. Create a small web page with your affiliate links
7. Promote this site using PPC

Note - you must test and tweak your campaigns to get max conversion. You must also set a daily budget limit so you don't loose money for no profit.

This is not the best way but its the easiest way to get started. God Bless

Hello and welcome! Just read everything in the newbie section, and you'll do fine. If I can help in any way, let me know, although I'm pretty new at this myself.

Sam,
I keep seeing people pushing PPC, but not even the old time gurus are pushing it now. So many people just starting out don't have that kind of money.

Hello and welcome! Just read everything in the newbie section, and you'll do fine. If I can help in any way, let me know, although I'm pretty new at this myself.

Sam,
I keep seeing people pushing PPC, but not even the old time gurus are pushing it now. So many people just starting out don't have that kind of money.

I don't agree that you need a large amount of money to succeed with PPC. I suggested this option because all the others options take LONG time to see any return.

I don't agree that you need a large amount of money to succeed with PPC. I suggested this option because all the others options take LONG time to see any return.

I am with you. If done wisely you really don't need to spend a lot of money on your PPC campaigns.

MI
Back