The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything I'm Content Marketer, Copywriter and Recently Opened a New Course About Copywriting

Hello,

My name is Emre, I'm Content Marketer, Copywriter(or whatever you say) and I recently opened a new course on udemy about copywriting and how to make it money from it. So, for you guys I'm giving away %33 off discout code, so you can learn how to earn money withoot hustle.

Become an Irresistible Copywriter and Make Plenty of Money

I personally can see why no one has replied or responded to this. If you were a true content marketer, you would have spent some time in this forum building reputable content to develop relationships with the members. That's what these forums are about, making contributions to the success and well being of others in this industry. That's what content marketing is, developing deliverable and actionable information to those you can help. The money follows as a result. Content marketing requires giving before receiving. It's not a 2 second pitch to come and buy your training.

You are not a known commodity here, it's unlikely you would develop traffic from us to your system when no one knows you or what you have done.

Just my 2 cents. Get involved and people will get to know you if you let them!

T J

Hi, Emre. Please excuse my bluntness but if your copywriting is anything like your post, I'm not sure how good your course would be. Your post is full of errors. Perhaps English is not your first language, which might explain that.

Re marketing, @tjtutor addressed that well, I think. Without connections and networking, you'll struggle. You need to let people get to know you and your work, build trust. Although, I expect you know that as a content marketer.

The good people here would welcome the chance to get to know you better. You just have to let them.

MI
Back