The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ignoring client reviews on google, you should not!

With Google so accessible I understand how important it is to have a great reputation. On another hand, I feel like letting your product or service speak for itself speaks louder. Not everyone is going to be happy with a product or service period and I think that is general common knowledge. On top of that I think the expression "if you don't have haters, you aren't doing something right" applies.

One perspective could be what should be focused on is what your product has to offer and to convey that to your potential clients. Let word of mouth from direct sources be your tool. I would recommend focusing on asking for reviews from your satisfied customers just as much as many other aspects of your business. Create a link that takes them straight to an area on google or some other site that is convenient and easy to leave a review.

Bad reviews do not mean that what is being offered or provided is not worth engaging in business. Just my two cents though.

Last edited:
You should learn more about the NPS and more importantly the net detractor effect ;)
Net Promoter, Net Promoter Score, and NPS are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.

Net detractors -- expressions of negative satisfaction are 3 to 8 times MORE potent than positive interaction (or sentiments). Buy the book you can get it on Kindle.

MI
Back