The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ignore Chat GPT?

AI will also write stupid things that are not true

Oh My YES!

It's crazy some of the "dumb ass" crap I've seen coming from AI sometimes. It has a way to go before I trust it, but I do find some use for it. More for research than anything else.

I stopped trying to create "content" with ChatGPT :D

Even when using AI/ChatGPT for solving programming schemas and troubleshooting
1701781615309.png

Don't underestimate the human mind ;)

1701781678872.png

The Pivot point --the starting trend of change? Theory needs to be better proven.

SQL:
regr_intercept(EXTRACT(EPOCH FROM last_day)::numeric, lastsale) AS intercept,

1701782012565.png

You're right! ChatGPT, like Wikipedia, is a great starting point for information. But it's always wise to cross-check and enhance AI-generated content with human expertise. Remember, tools like Google can offer more in-depth insights. It's good to use AI as a template, but personalizing and verifying the content is key.

I stopped trying to create "content" with ChatGPT

I've been dictating for the past few years and having my people from FIVERR and Freelancer transcribe them, then I have them edited by my "editor". She is awesome, been with me almost four years now, and cheap for the task at hand.

Chat GPT is kinda like wikipedia
its a good place to start
but its not the final answer
human authored content still wins
remember --> google is smarter than you think
its good as a template
but always edit your ai content
or just ignore it....
Why would you ignore new technology? It's like somebody ignoring cars when they were invented. When cars were invented, they helped people get to places faster and easier, so people started using them. And now ChatGPT has been invented, which helps us get to RESULTS faster and easier. Why on earth would I or anyone not want that? If it brings some errors, sure we'll edit. But the effectiveness of the results we get from ChatGPT depend solely on the quality of your prompts. So, if you find that you are getting low quality results from ChatGPT, then you should start learning prompt engineering or at least buy effective prompts online.

Why would you ignore new technology?

It is VERY obvious that nobody on this platform is "ignoring" this technology. It is being discussed by marketers a great deal as there are pitfalls in using it. At the moment, for example, the SE's are penalizing content sites for using AI generated content. That is the reason we forbid the use of AI generated content on this site for threads and posts. The exceptions are that landers and vendor threads do not effect our platform, only member threads and posts with AI content have an impact here. There are other examples, but that one on its own is reason enough to discuss and explore how and when to use AI properly and safely in our industry.

Well i am agree as chatgpt its not the best solution for your original and autentic content strategy .But i find it useful for business persons who need to create content and it save them a lot of time and hard work

It is VERY obvious that nobody on this platform is "ignoring" this technology. It is being discussed by marketers a great deal as there are pitfalls in using it. At the moment, for example, the SE's are penalizing content sites for using AI generated content. That is the reason we forbid the use of AI generated content on this site for threads and posts. The exceptions are that landers and vendor threads do not effect our platform, only member threads and posts with AI content have an impact here. There are other examples, but that one on its own is reason enough to discuss and explore how and when to use AI properly and safely in our industry.
I asked that question because the person who I replied to, included it as one of their suggestions. Here is what they wrote:

"Chat GPT is kinda like wikipedia
its a good place to start
but its not the final answer
human authored content still wins
remember --> google is smarter than you think
its good as a template
but always edit your ai content
or just ignore it...."

As you can see, at the very end they wrote "or just ignore it...". Or maybe I didn't understand what they meant? That's the only reason I asked that question, and not because I simply think that some people are ignoring it. I know for a fact that most people aren't ignoring it. Also, I thought they were talking about AI in general, not just this platform. If it's about this platform, then surely the use of AI should be controlled. But if it's about business in general then it should be utilized effectively to help people scale their businesses.

Chatgpt can be used to give you multiple ideas. I think it's a good way to pick some from its response and create your own content based on those ideas.

banners
Back