AffKit Ninja
Ok its taken some time
but im now trying chatgpt
what are the most powerful commands?
pls share your knowledge

1. I want to [explain the job task]
  2. explain the (methods|process) to [insert task]
  3. what are the (benefits|drawbacks) of [insert task]
I have come to think of AI as my employee and I want to retain the initiative and instruct the creation to my specifications.

Chat GPT and I have been doing extensive Python chart plotting for the past 2 weeks. What I have been doing is 1.2.3. trying to number the tasks and in many cases laddering the work and achieving goals --one foot in front of the next --just like organized people do.

Plan the task and take the time to write out each task; then feed the tasks to the AI like you might feed a human worker his work orders.

we worked out BTC regression charts today based on the other work done already --in maybe 1.5 hrs total 4 new scripts. The first was the prototype then I edited the script for the time frames.

1700114757444.png

So its best to break down the task with chatgpt
then bring it all together
than start with entire task
that right?

Seems to be working better for me that way. Don't ask (ChatGPT) the AI to complete the whole task in one step.

Get parts 1 -4 correct first; then put them all together.

AI seems to get confused and go off in a tangent if you let it --very much like a person would ;)

I have 2 local machines
1. from oem@192.168.1.xxx database xxx.nasdaqdaily (MariaDB 10)
2. to barry@192.168.1.xxx xxx.nasdaqdaily empty table has been created (MySQL 8)
the local network has firewall permissions
both mysql are listening on 3306

now the code to populate it?
--------

I got what looks like a good answer for the code.

The object is replicating and synchronizing the database.

I need to join a query from MySQL xxx.nasdaqdaily with a progres SQL
finance.symbol_regression

1701279788939.png
1701279377127.png

THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE A DOG --HARD PASS :D

1701279684078.png

Human investigation and intervention resolve what was a false positive from my data

dogz

PLANO, Texas, Nov. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Dogness (International) Corporation (NASDAQ: DOGZ) ("Dogness" or the "Company"), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, announced today that the Company's board of directors approved on October 18, 2023 to amend its Memorandum and Articles of Association. This amendment will result in a change to the Company's authorized shares and par value and effect a share consolidation of the Company's issued and outstanding Class A common shares ("Class A Shares") at the ratio of 1-for-20 with the marketplace effective date of November 7, 2023.

However, there are some strategies or ways of interacting that can help optimize your experience with GPT-3:

1. Clear and Specific Prompts: Providing clear and concise prompts helps the AI understand what you're looking for. The more specific your input, the better the AI can generate relevant and accurate responses.
  2. Contextual Information: Giving context can significantly improve the quality of the generated content. Including background information or details related to the topic can guide the AI to provide more focused and relevant information.
  3. Follow-up Questions: If the initial response doesn't fully address your query or you need more information, asking follow-up questions based on the AI's response can help in obtaining deeper insights.
  4. Testing Different Approaches: Experimenting with different phrasings, tones, or approaches in your prompts can sometimes yield diverse or more informative responses.
  5. Feedback Loop: Providing feedback on the AI's responses can help refine subsequent interactions. If the AI provides an inaccurate or unhelpful response, mentioning why it was incorrect or asking for clarification can improve future interactions.
  6. Use of Keywords: Using specific keywords related to your topic of interest can guide the AI to focus on certain aspects or generate content aligned with those keywords.

Truthfully and unfortunately, most of that sounds like repurposed SEO bullshit. Or, that is a edited list (perhaps) for an AI's actual response :D

AI, at least at this point, will only offer mundane copy content for marketing. So far, AI will not venture into any really creative approach is marketing if you are only imputing the typically used horseshit marketing mantras --AI will only perhaps create unique content from the phrases you scrape up for the websites of other people or some of their phrases that you might find useful to your purpose.

What does AI think about this (and I use the term think in its broadest context)?

This was the real question: What is your best use case scenario in the creation of new and novel content? Interpret this statement to evaluate the best case scenario:

It went unanswered, probably for the reason it required that some conclusions be created and offered --at least hypothetically --FAIL!

From the horse's own mouth:
1701348419717.png

Last edited:
MI
Back