The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If you started a digital agency today - what would you do?

TonyB

So here is something interesting.
Friend of mine has been approached to help start a digital agency. Couple of guys sold their own marketing business, and want to start another but covering more disciplines.
I was asked what I thought, as they have meetings coming up to discuss terms.

Which brings me on to today's question.

I believe it is too hard to be all things, to all men. So given what is happening in the industry and where it seems to be heading, what would you do?

You're well funded, have almost total control over what happens and your job is to make money and build a portfolio of clients. Where do you start?

Personally - I would look at list building and lay high quality foundations, top shelf auto responder and treat my data like it was my baby. I would look at mastering Native, collecting data and running various tests etc.
Finally, hyper local SEO. That would be it.

Personally, I do think I will focu more on the provision and support of social media presence. You have seen over the years how the world of facebook, instagram among other have really grown. Very many business today are running on the same and hence when you tap into the field, there are higher chances of making it rain.

Social media for once, a web presence on the other hand. I think social media is more the accompanied part than the main part. A web presence seems to me more important. Starting with social media makes more sense as it needs more time to grow each account.

I'd focus on Content Marketing combined with Link Building. The two come hand in hand and there aren't that many companies who specializing just in that area, and it's something most small to medium size businesses don't have the resources or expertise for.

You may have clients request additional services, but if you have other reputable companies you can recommend (who can pass you a commission) then it could work well.

MI
Back