The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If you have earned money from CPA why can't you motivate the newbies

Ambani

I am newbie to affiliate marketing and I want more motivation, so the thing is the most experienced affiliate marketers should post their proof of earnings to motivate us as newbies. I see small numbers of people posting their success stories. Do something to us please.

Dude you don't need success stories to keep your fire burning.
They are necessary at the beginning to prove you that this AM thing has huge potential.

THEN, you have to find the motivation INSIDE of you, not outside. Don't fall into this trap, please!

Anything valuable on this planet (like wealth of course) is preserved for those who feel inside themselves the NEED to achieve it.

So find the motivation inside yourself, or move to another game ;)

I am newbie to affiliate marketing and I want more motivation, so the thing is the most experienced affiliate marketers should post their proof of earnings to motivate us as newbies. I see small numbers of people posting their success stories. Do something to us please.
You should have a very strong mindset and determination to succeed. Here are some threads for your motivation:

Success Stories and Bragging
$724,000 Screenshot from the Suitcase Marketer

** Just got my dream car! **
$10k revenue milestone!
I started at 55 and had my first $1K day in 3 months

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
How A Broke Swede Started Earning Online

Diary of a rookie affiliate (the road to $1000 a day)
My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit
Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!
[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring

But I would say that motivation alone isn't enough unless you act and do whatever you need to do to succeed to set an example for others.

You should have a very strong mindset and determination to succeed. Here are some threads for your motivation:

Success Stories and Bragging
$724,000 Screenshot from the Suitcase Marketer

** Just got my dream car! **
$10k revenue milestone!
I started at 55 and had my first $1K day in 3 months

Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
How A Broke Swede Started Earning Online

Diary of a rookie affiliate (the road to $1000 a day)
My CPA Journey - trying to reach $100/day profit
Newbie? Start Earning $1/Day with Me! Without Spending $0.01!
[JOURNEY] to make $5000/month with TeeSpring

But I would say that motivation alone isn't enough unless you act and do whatever you need to do to succeed to set an example for others.
Oh my thread is on the list. *Blush*

You will get even motivated when you make your 1st $$$.
Don't rely on hopes, CREATE HOPES instead.

Oh my thread is on the list. *Blush*
Your journal do deserve a mention. You have inspired and motivate so many people on this forum. I just copied some good journal and success threads at a random and your journal is one of best among so many and everybody will agree with that. Trust me on that buddy ;).

MI
Back