The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If You Had A Spare $100,000. What Would You Invest In?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Simple questions:

If You Had A Spare $100,000. What Would You Invest In?

Dabble a little on Stock exchange/market.

then probably do the other half on building apartments. (just in case everything goes south)

If I had the money, I would invest in very many niche that I have always had. I will first be able to invest the good money in establishing a digital marketing company. Today, we are all growing towards digital content and therefore there is a great opportunity in the field. I will also be able to expand the businesses that I currently have. I have been doing e commerce and want to expand it even more and more.

I would invest it in 2 plans i currently have that is :-

1: Invest in the current company i am working with. My company have the largest assortment of educational toys in the whole city or i can say the whole state. Have some exclusive distributor deal with some of the very well known international brands that even the big players in the same niche doesn't have. Customers from all over the country visit here. The owner of the company is pretty skeptical about paid ads due to his past experiences with some fake lead seller. Currently riding on a crappy e-commerce site being developed by the so called professional web developers. Product data that is full of errors though from the time i have joined i have cleaned like 80% of the data. What this company needs is a proper woo-commerce or a shopify site and a series of campaigns on Facebook and adwords. What i can get is an exclusive margins on the products with no upfront cost, i will only have to pay to the owner after receiving the payment from the client. Sadly i don't have enough capital to get started with it. I can throw some bucks on domain names and hosting but that's it.

2: This food company is the one i used to design flyers for, i did some on-field marketing for them as well and i have seen a lot of potential. They are raking in lot of profits but alot more could be done. Couple of years ago this company wasn't worth investing in cause their production line wasn't systematic and on every step there was errors but in recent time things has changed and the company has grown three fold from a small workshop to a commercial complex and is still growing. What they lack is proper branding they are heavily depended on local distributors. There is only three competing brands in the same niche and they are not even close to the company i am dealing with. what i can get from the company is unbranded stock with 60% margin and 10% extra stock on certain order slab. Means that i can create my own brand and market it as i want with no constraint to the creativity and customization and can offer great discounts to customers. Plus i can market other unbranded products that normally goes along with main product my company is offering for the extra revenue. Once again i can invest my time and money only enough to create the site, get a bit of sales and create a little buzz but not enough to keep the business moving ahead steadily.

If i had 100k spare i would have definitely invested it in these two ventures!

banners
Back