The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If you could only use one article spinner...

F

FreeLinkJuice

...which one would you use?

Let me add to that: do you think that article writing still works today?

Thanks

George Owen

Hi George!

For me its the BestSpinner. Why would I settle for less when I already got the BEST?

I believe that article writing still works. At least 1 article a day with unique content.

I've personally stopped spinning my content as it was a real time sucker and I wasn't sure it was actually changing anything. So i'm testing this new strategy at the moment.

But, I used to go with The Best Spinner just like John.

I absolutely LOVE the Best Spinner. Now, Jonathan has even added an additional feature that will create articles for you on various topics. You can spin them and everything. I am going article marketing happy with this new tool. :eek:

I used to endorse article marketing and used to preach it from the rooftops, I have tested spinners including the best spinner, and this is what I have found.

You can get a boost in positions with spun articles, but after the distribution is over, the site/page usually settles right back where it was prior to using it. Google has some of the best engineers in the world, so consider this, if they were smart enough to write and continue to write the algo for search, then surely they can and do find spun articles.

Google already corrects spelling and I am sure they have synonyms which is all that is spun anyway.

I highly doubt that small time programmers are a match for Google and their teams of engineers.

This is what Panda and Farmers was all about...low quality content.

Next is sites that accept spun content were the worst hit by these algo updates. I would suggest that you are playing with fire even entertaining the the prospect of using spinners and distributing spun content.

You can ask any of the moderators here how I used to preach article marketing and you can look at my older post to see how i praised article marketing, and they are still effective if done right, but you are much better off producing a great article, letting one quality site publish it and then move on to the next high quality article and high quality site. it is a lot less work and a lot better results.

Just tryin to save you some future problems because Google is on a mission to place high quality sites in the first page of results. Another reason is that once you do hit the first page, you are likely in for a manual review, and if you have spun content for content or links, you are likely to drop like a rock for spamming.

Hint: The top 3 sites for any query across the board has 2,300 words of content as an average across the board, so 400, 500 word articles are getting you nowhere fast.

MI
Back