The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ibtconcierge - A neophyte Email Marketer looking grow...

ibtconcierge

Hello Folks,

My name is Ian and as my subject line suggests, I am a neophyte Email Marketer
Looking to grow and evolve into a mogol.

I follow influencers such as Tai Lopez, Anthony Morrison, Tony Robbins, Sam Ovens, Brendan Burchad, Anik Singal, Eben Pagan as sources of inspiration and I'm determined to find financial freedom.

Any tips you guys can proffer in my acquisition of knowledge from your true life experiences will be hugely appreciated.

I, on my part will try and keep you abreast of my trials and tribulations.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers... :)

Hi, Ian and welcome to AffiliateFix.

I follow influencers such as Tai Lopez, Anthony Morrison, Tony Robbins, Sam Ovens, Brendan Burchad, Anik Singal, Eben Pagan as sources of inspiration and I'm determined to find financial freedom.

Many are of like-mind to you. Personally, I love Tony Robbins and used to be on the email lists of Brendan Burchard and Anik Singal. And your determination is a good thing to have.

Any tips you guys can proffer in my acquisition of knowledge from your true life experiences will be hugely appreciated.

What kind of tips are you looking for? Anything in particular?

By the way, have you had a chance to check out the Email Marketing forum yet?

I, on my part will try and keep you abreast of my trials and tribulations.

Awesome! Maybe a follow-along journey? ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ian!

Welcome ibtconceirge, seems like you got great motivation to succeed and follow great mentors to keep it!
I used to watch and read a lot of Tony Robbinses' work which taught me many useful tactics I use today.
Good luck and keep us updated!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

Hi, Ian and welcome to AffiliateFix.

Many are of like-mind to you. Personally, I love Tony Robbins and used to be on the email lists of Brendan Burchard and Anik Singal. And your determination is a good thing to have.

What kind of tips are you looking for? Anything in particular?

By the way, have you had a chance to check out the Email Marketing forum yet?

Awesome! Maybe a follow-along journey? ;)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ian!

Hi,

Thanks for your message, it was quite uplifting.

I am currently looking to build my email list, and was looking for dream customers.
From my research it was suggested I join forums like this, as the forums are where my target audience are most likely to be found.

Do you know how I can use this forum to get the customer base for my email marketing endeavours.I already have my sales funnels created, I just want to know how to get them to potential customers on this forum in the right way.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ian

Welcome ibtconceirge, seems like you got great motivation to succeed and follow great mentors to keep it!
I used to watch and read a lot of Tony Robbinses' work which taught me many useful tactics I use today.
Good luck and keep us updated!

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the words of encouragment,
I'll definitely keep you posted, I may need the benefit of your experience to achieve my dreams. :D

Cheers,
Ian

MI
Back