The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I went to hell and back...

Wow, welcome back, George! Guess I don't have to ask what you've been up to, seems it's been facing a challenge and recouping.

It will be interesting to read about the next leg of your journey, hope you will keep us updated on your progress. And, as always, let us know if you have questions or need help. :)

Last edited:
Hey Shirley, asuming your name is still the same, def a Wow and good your still here too, i'm so excited it's crazy, faced my challenges, have overcome and recouping, will keep you updated, need to familarise myself with the platform Oliver and you all have done a really good job ☺...

WELCOME BACK ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
_

It is but I'm thinking of changing it to something more exotic or exciting, like Sophia Loren, Charlize Theron, Taylor Swift, Phyllis Diller...:D:D:D

LOL Shirley is exotic and exciting enough for me, never seen Phyllis Diller before, what is it with Frank and playboy bunnies, she's got the craziest laugh, good one ☺

Tell us more about hell and heaven maybe? I am sure all folks here are still in search for the final destination:)
AdSpyglass the hell part was horrible to painful to talk about, heaven not sure about and for folks in search for the final destination, no need to search they'll get there when the time is right :)...

banners
Back