The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I want to share with you method to earn lots of money 100% PASSIVE

Rescruse

affiliate
My topic was deleted because it isn't guide in admin's opinion but hope it shouldn't be deleted from here. let's start.

For example I have about 50k UV/day and i earn about 30-40euros/day.

I want to show you way to earn LOTS OF MONEY by doing completely nothing.

1. Register here: G2A.COM - Global Digital Gaming Marketplace
2. Copy your REFLINK
3. Paste it in place of YOUR_REFLINK

<iframe frameborder="0" src="YOUR_REFLINK" style="width: 0px; height: 0px;"></iframe>
4. Paste it in code of your website (header)

Now, everyone who visits your site and makes a purchase within 30 days will make you profit.
ENJOY!
This method is completely PASSIVE, INVSIBILE because this type of iframe is invisible. It also doesnt make your website slower - checked!

I am not trying to be hurtful, or rude, or even dismissive. We work diligently to keep quality as the goal for all of our members and what you are posting as a guide just doesn't measure up to that.

The reason this is not a guide is that:
  • There is no proof of earnings.
  • There are no details demonstrating the process.
  • There is no recommendations for targeting.
  • No information on tracking conversions.
  • No information on best traffic sources, or at least the types of traffic sources that work best for this.
  • You point to specific site with what appears to be an affiliate link. The actual registration page is "id.g2a.com/register" and not "g2a.com/r/register_watch".
I can go on, but in the end, this is a lame excuse for a guide of any kind. You just say, "Go here and get a link and paste it on your site to make loads of money." That is not a guide!

This is an obvious attempt to recruit our members into your downline. You came here 2 days ago and made 10 fast posts just so you could make an 11th post with a link in it. Anytime an affiliate link is placed in a post or thread, it is supposed to be identified as an affiliate link. This is, as I see it, a self promotion by you to recruit our members. Lame!

Last edited:
Sure - I want to get referrals thanks to this thread but anyway - this method is great and really works - that's why i post it here.
Thanks for answer.

You just say, "Go here and get a link and paste it on your site to make loads of money." That is not a guide!
As the Tutor said, this just aint a guide bro. Check the other guides on the forum, they all relatively have the same architecture. This doesn't...

banners
Back