The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I want to promote Gaming offers. Pls tell me Dos and Don'ts

Krishan Kumar

affiliate
Hi there, I'm a newbie and I want to kick off my CPA journey with Gaming offers, and I want to know..

1. How to choose the best offer to promote?
2. What traffic source works best for Gaming niche?
3. What to avoid strictly?

Thank you for all support :)

check the EPC also try new Offers cus of no Competition
what else about traffic Gamin g can work with PPV and banner display as well no problem u can do facebook for example
it's up to the offer u also can ask ur affiliate manager to guide u

There's no "best offer". Offers dependent on many different factors like geo, range, intensity etc.
There's only one way to find your best offer: test, test, test, and then splittest, splittest, splittest;)

Currently probably Facebook, but it's mostly paid traff, of course ;)

Scam and Spam :ninja:

Like @tyoussef already told you,your AM can also give you some valuable hints regarding an offer;)
I meant, suppose I'm looking for an offer to promote and I want to target USA, Canada. Now what things I look for in the offer to finally pick one? Like EPC, Payouts etc...

Yeah, that's good.

I don't know about that, but to be honest, I simply cannot imagine that US and CA are good countries for you to target. I'd assume these countires are already over-saturated with gaming offers.
How about mobile gaming offers for South-East Asia? Maybe you will be more lucky there ;)
Wow this is the kind of information I'm looking for these days. Thank u :)

In fact I'd say, that 1st and 2nd questions are interrelated.
Some kinds of traffic work better for Browser games, others are better for Client games.
You may focus on games you like more and then choose what traffic to drive.
Or you may act contrarily, determine which traffic is best for you and then pick the games. If you work with affiliate network, describe your traffic and ask manager to advise you games which may work better for your traffic.

But don't forget, tests are everything! :)

3. What to avoid strictly?
Obvious, but still. Try to work honest, without fraud. As an affiliate manager I never ask my publishers to open their secrets. But when I ask them to tell what kind of traffic they used, I do it because I want to help.

As an affiliate manager I never ask my publishers to open their secrets. But when I ask them to tell what kind of traffic they used, I do it because I want to help.

1. Are u an Affiliate Manager ?
2. which Network ?
3. Can u please help me with suggestions to promote Gaming Campaign. I'm not a gamer by myself but still I want to try Gaming because..

Through my all reading and watching, I figured out - Dating and Gaming are best offer types for newbies to start with and Social (FB) is the way to go.

Because PPC is costly and PPV is not everyone's cup of tea (in starting).

Ur any suggestion will be a great help for me.
Thanks in Advance :)

Yeah, that's good.

I don't know about that, but to be honest, I simply cannot imagine that US and CA are good countries for you to target. I'd assume these countries are already over-saturated with gaming offers.
How about mobile gaming offers for South-East Asia? Maybe you will be more lucky there ;)

Does domain name matters a lot in CPA ? What things I should keep in mind while searching for domain where I'll be promoting my offers.

The exact match domain EMD doesn't matter any more as much as it was years ago. So you don't need necessarily pay as much attention to the domain.

But it's always recommendable to have a good overview over the campaigns, e.g. for the tracking and testing.
Therefore it's good to have the offer name also in the domain ;)
Being a Newbie, what should I target first: Desktop or Mobile ?

Yep, it's always a delight to introduce William Souza, our @williamrs, with his $1,500 per hour ;)

His current course is already filled up, but nevertheless I post the address for the case he opens again: CPA Evolution 2.0

+ here's the webinar recording he held exclusively on AffiliateFix:

Enjoy it!! ;) :affiliatefix:
Hey Thanks marc,

U are indeed one of the (if not the) most supportive person I've ever seen during my Online life. I'm really very curious to know what kind of offer you doing ? I'm pretty sure you must have been killing the niche as well.

There's so much good advice in this thread my goodness, you guys are all awesome!

I just hope I can ask, how do you guys convert instagram traffic for the gaming niche? I have access to a lot of relatively cheap traffic but I have no idea how to attract them to my offers. I don't know what type of pages to target, I mean how do you just interest someone in a new game?

Yeah, that's good.

I don't know about that, but to be honest, I simply cannot imagine that US and CA are good countries for you to target. I'd assume these countires are already over-saturated with gaming offers.
There's no Gaming offer available on MaxBounty for South-East Asian countries with social (FB) traffic GEO. Now what to do, I really don't want to get lost in the crowd of big players in beginning.

banners
Back